Nokia N97

Guest joshdonlan

Guest joshdonlan

Just been looking on the net and seen this phone. I like the look of it, ive got an N95 at the moment and the best phone ive ever had, but wanting  change  ;D

Anyone got one going?  :)

Or got any views on these compared to the IPhone?

Thanks

Guest joshdonlan
thats the phone i have good phone its the new small one i have i got a £110 for my 95 from enviraphone spelling lol

Thats more than i payed for mine 18 months ago  8)

Will have to cash it in  ;D

I have an N97 mini and keeps crashing, some problem with the software, dont get the N97 has loads of other problems, am a bit sick of the mini already. Had N95 and loved it :-/

didn't they tell you you're not suposed to use all its functions!

Guest joshdonlan
I have an N97 mini and keeps crashing, some problem with the software, dont get the N97 has loads of other problems, am a bit sick of the mini already. Had N95 and loved it :-/

Do you want to swap?  ;D

Guest JonesyBhoy

Had the Nokia 5800 Music Express.. okay.. then Nokia 97.. okay.. Now got IPhone and Blackberry... iphone good if your gona use apps etc for music and the like.. Blackberry is cracking for web use..

So depends what you use your phone for... but these are the only two that should be considered..

ps... all hard to use when burlin..  ;D ;D

Guest Jargre-

motorolla are bulky and small buttons, got an E90 still in box I never used it was too big, went with iphone now got 32gig 3GS probably the best I've used but I have heard tons of praise on the blackberry smooth which is a lot cheaper.   Never used to like the iphones coz the scratched easy but found american site that does custom covers so love them now.

Had the Nokia 5800 Music Express.. okay.. then Nokia 97.. okay.. Now got IPhone and Blackberry... iphone good if your gona use apps etc for music and the like.. Blackberry is cracking for web use..

So depends what you use your phone for... but these are the only two that should be considered..

ps... all hard to use when burlin..  ;D ;D

Burlin??? have you caught PMV ;D ;D

Just been looking on the net and seen this phone. I like the look of it, ive got an N95 at the moment and the best phone ive ever had, but wanting  change  ;D

Anyone got one going?  :)

Or got any views on these compared to the IPhone?

Thanks

don't get 1 crap son in law had 1 had to swap it twice kept crashing and switiching off got the new sony instead  i've got n95 bet ever ;)