L/B for distance hens

I am desperately short of good long distance breeding hens, I am lucky in having several quality 500/600 mile coks but not the hens for them.

I have two latebreds available both I believe are cocks (but obviously not gauranteed) to swap for two  proven distance breeding hens, I'd be happy to take older hens 6 yo + if they are of good quality.

Latebred 1 is out of the yearling cock that this year was 2nd club 2nd section Messac 225 miles midday lib only two birds in the section on the day vel 934, 2nd Tours 304 miles 5th Fed vel 991 and 78th open NFC Tarbes 556 miles vel 1341. As you can see he's scored hard and quickish. He is VDW x Bob Mcdonald

Latebred 2 Full brother to 1st Section D NFC 270 mile, vel 1136 beating 2nd section by 96yds 2008, this is Janssen x Klas Krom. The sire is bred by Beute and son and his dam is ace commander which was '1st Asduif Jong 1995 Gaf Reeds Vele Goeie duiven W.O. De 1st Natour Asduif 1997, his sire is Jonge Bange V.95 top breeder . EijerKamp's 05 is in the pedigree. The dam is form Brian Stone out of directs fromKlas Krom, I have no pedigree for her.

Please pm me if you have anything you would be interested in swaping, happy to swap individualy these two or with one fancier.

Thanks