Watches For Sale

Speedy Ste

Lovely REPLICA brand name, sport watches for sale, e.g. Rolex, Omega etc.  Prices start from 60 pound upto 150 pound.  Available in january  loads of models and colores to choose from.  You really won't believe the quality of the watches, and you can not tell the difference between the replicas and the real one's!!  I have bought a couple for myself  they have fully automatic wrist winding movements, so they will never need a battery! I can email pic's.  Anybody intrested, please PM me.  

Lovely REPLICA brand name, sport watches for sale, e.g. Rolex, Omega etc.  Prices start from 60 pound upto 150 pound.  Available in january  loads of models and colores to choose from.  You really won't believe the quality of the watches, and you can not tell the difference between the replicas and the real one's!!  I have bought a couple for myself  they have fully automatic wrist winding movements, so they will never need a battery! I can email pic's.  Anybody intrested, please PM me.  

i think this site was for pigeon sales and to do with pigeons,if we start advertising allsorts then it opens this site up to allsorts of selling. there is ebay for stuff of this nature..unless of course they got pigeons on the watches,...no offence just my opinion....paul :)

Why do you think I have offered them in this forum!?!? can you read at all?                                                                                                                          

( Any items other than birds which are for sale...) ;D  So that means what it say's,          

so why not? :)

Guest REDFOXKRAUTHS
Who rattled your cage, pip squeak!  Go and tidy your room like a good little boy. :D

got otta wrong side of bed dont live in cage live in house mate ;)

• Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders