Vet visit for Channel racing

Ryan Hay

Can some tell me exactly what I should be asking a vet for requiring a vet visit for channel racing. I was away to start phoning round to see if I could get a deal if the vet could possibly to a group booking. I'm just not sure what I'm asking for and pretty sure the vets won't know . Any advice would be appreciated 

Ryan,

4 of us in my club got done this week. It is fairly straightforward. They have to do a loft inspection to check the birds are healthy and no signs of Newcastle disease (paramyxo) or avian flu and he asked to see my vaccination records. They also give you an attestation form which is confirmation of their visit. 3 of us in close proximity were done in about 45 minutes. The other was 6 miles out of town and took another 45 minutes. The vet will get advice from APHA on what is required if they don’t already know. 

My clubs 8 members were checked in less than 90mins costing 33 quid a head.....I registered all the members with the local vet, printed off the examination form to be stamped and obtained a cph number for everybody in less than an hour.

p*ss easy 

57 minutes ago, dal2 said:

My clubs 8 members were checked in less than 90mins costing 33 quid a head.....I registered all the members with the local vet, printed off the examination form to be stamped and obtained a cph number for everybody in less than an hour.

p*ss easy 

Sounds easy enough then cheers. Where did you get the examination form? Could you forward it to me please