North of Scotland Fed auction at Deveronside

Ryan Hay

Happy to let everyone know I've Booked the Deveronside social club for 16th of April so we can have a young bird sale to raise money for the North of Scotland federation. Like most feds it's been a tough couple seasons and with the cost of living increasing all the time it would be good to raise some cash to help with running costs of the Federation as we used to do previously. I miss the old style sales I am aware that there is more overheads but its also a good chance to meet up prior to racing commencing and have a bit of banter rather than arguing which happens at meetings. Please could anyone willing to donate get in touch please as I don't want to go round begging for birds. Its for the good of our Fed and hopefully yous will support it. Anyone is welcome to donate and I know our members have donated to other feds and good causes in the past. If yous can't make the sale will do my best to organise collection of birds. I will be heading to club at 10am to set up,if donors could arrive from 11 to put birds in cages for viewing.  Teas coffee sandwiches and sausage rolls will be served 12:30ish free of charge with sale starting shortly after. Hope to see yous there and thank in advance for any support 

Ryan Hay ,Deveronvalley, North of Scotland fefederation 

Cheers for the support shown so far on here and by pm. My reason of thinking behind the sale is if costs keep rising the way things are at present some pensioners will have to pack their doos in which would devastating hopefully the sale will go a long way to helping fed costs. Also if its well supported I'll do a late bred one later in the year. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few birds pledged so far but still to hear back from club secretaries. If I've missed anyone or you can donate get in touch please. Donors so far.

Ryan Hay, Sandy mcgilvary, Paul Thomson, John Cumming, Gordon Wilson, John mair, maskame & Cordnier, D&C mcdougall, Sandy Cruickshank, Alistair Reid,            Andy Higgins and Ronnie Wilson

Hopefully a lot more to come but in that short list so far there is 2 national winners Breeder of a Gold cup winner and at least 5 North section winners with the SNFC. Excluding myself everyones a top class doo man. (Or doowoman Ruth)

Had a few other offers of birds can add

Robert Barkley Andy Wilson Raymond Birnie to the list. Also have our very first member out with the federation donating which is greatly appreciated. National winner Ken Droog has pledged a bird 👍 Please please anyone else willing to donate get in touch the more the merrier so I can make the fed sale a success 

Getting more donors by the day which I am really grateful for. Getting pairs from Gordon willox ( Gold cup winner with SNFC) Fulton and Ritchie Double North section winners Abby Milne former federation avredge winner and also this year's old bird avredge winner jonathon James Jay Holt who is going to see if he can get one of his fed maidstone winner.  The sale is shaping up nicely and can only thank the donors for their generous offers