Pigeon loft Registration

philg50

Letter from DEFRA regarding registration of susceptible stock where they are housed and the numbers kept .If under 50 fill in one form if numbers are more there will be a different one .Obviously they have not been in contact with you.

Hi Phil

There probably has probably been an outbreak bird flu within close proximity to your loft . (The closest I can see where a restriction is in place Forres or Banff at present )

We received one last winter , I was not sure if all houses in the area received the letter or if they simply knew there was pigeons at the house . Loft can be seen from the road etc . 

Hi Phil

There probably has probably been an outbreak bird flu within close proximity to your loft . (The closest I can see is a restriction in Forres at present )

We received one last winter , I was not sure if all houses in the area received the letter or if they simply knew there was pigeons at the house . Loft can be seen from the road etc . 

Of course Defra know all lofts registered now with regard to channel racing.