Delgatie Castle one loft race

Ryan Hay

Proud to announce I will be running a one loft race next year. Always thought Scotland needed one and now you will have 2. It's been a long time in getting to the stage I am at and have a great venue for the event at Delgatie castle between Banff and Turriff. Its a Clan Hay Castle and l love doing jobs there and if I can combine my 2 passions racing pigeons and working at Delgatie castle I'll be living the dream. I have been given to go ahead to start making plans so just wanted to share my excitement. I firmly belive if your in pigeons to make money your in it for the wrong reasons hence I have ONLY ever sold birds for charities or good causes. I ain't in it for the cash and aim to bring fun to our sport. Hopefully I can raise a bit of money for the castle on top of offering great prize money to my competitors.  There is plenty accommodation at the castle along with a private fishing so come and make a holiday of it. More details to follow shortly. Thanks Ryan Hay

24 minutes ago, Ryan Hay said:

Proud to announce I will be running a one loft race next year. Always thought Scotland needed one and now you will have 2. It's been a long time in getting to the stage I am at and have a great venue for the event at Delgatie castle between Banff and Turriff. Its a Clan Hay Castle and l love doing jobs there and if I can combine my 2 passions racing pigeons and working at Delgatie castle I'll be living the dream. I have been given to go ahead to start making plans so just wanted to share my excitement. I firmly belive if your in pigeons to make money your in it for the wrong reasons hence I have ever sold birds for charities or good causes. I ain't in it for the cash and aim to bring fun to our sport. Hopefully I can raise a bit of money for the castle on top of offering great prize money to my competitors.  There is plenty accommodation at the castle along with a private fishing so come and make a holiday of it. More details to follow shortly. Thanks Ryan Hay

Nice one mate I know you've been working hard on this 👍🏿 know you'll make a success of it all the best Dale