Fife fed young bird sale on pigeonbasics

dumyat

I have been moved to put this up on pigeonbasics about a particularly unsavoury telephone call I have just had with a Mr. T Laing Kennoway.

I phoned Mr. Laing to see when his bird in the above sale might be ready as I have bought his along with a few others from the same area.I was trying to arrange collection of these at the same time if I could.

Mr.Laing abruptly told me that I hadn’t bought his bird and that he had purchased the bird himself,I told him that I had bought his bird,paid for it along with the others and this can clearly be seen on the sale pages.

He continued to speak to me in an abusive manner,at which stage I hung the phone up on him.

I am in the process of starting up again and the attitude,abruptness and abusiveness of Mr Laing makes me wonder what I’m doing!

I can’t help it if your bird only made £30 and as Mr Laing mentioned there had been some fallout about the advertised breeder buyer part of the sale,that was subsequently cancelled!

Billy Mclaren

3 minutes ago, dumyat said:

Hi Brian,

It was Mr.Whittaker who supplied me with Mr. Laing”s number

I don’t want a bird from him and hope that my bid will be returned as Mr. Laing has clearly told me i won’t be getting a bird from him.

I have sent you a PM mate, give me a shout pal. 

I am sorry to hear of your experience,  I  hope this doesn't discourage you in your wish to take up the sport once again.

Unfortunately Basics will not get involved in any Sales disputes,  and it is clearly stated in the Rules for Sales on Basics,  that it is the responsibility of the person/persons running a sale to deal with any disputes. 

However I will be interested in the outcome of this situation. 

I am confident those who were running the sale will look into your concern. 

Good luck

12 hours ago, sapper756 said:

May I suggest you take this up with Salesperson of the Fife Federation sale,  Whitty.

Hopefully this issue will be resolved. 

I to have a bit of a problem with the sale as I have contacted a few members regarding a purchase in the sale but none the wiser, was told to contact whitty with no response, 

8 hours ago, dunc50 said:

I to have a bit of a problem with the sale as I have contacted a few members regarding a purchase in the sale but none the wiser, was told to contact whitty with no response, 

Duncan you asked where to send payment mate, you bought Billy Bilsland in the sale, did you manage to get his phone number as yet to discuss.

I have sent you a PM.

Let me no.

thunderbigbaws if reading, can you send Duncan a PM with Billys number please mate to get this one closed out. 

15 hours ago, cemetary said:

Duncan you asked where to send payment mate, you bought Billy Bilsland in the sale, did you manage to get his phone number as yet to discuss.

I have sent you a PM.

Let me no.

thunderbigbaws if reading, can you send Duncan a PM with Billys number please mate to get this one closed out. 

done