Shame on our fed

grdkeith

Whats happening now there must be some one out there knows what going on .Just been sorting out all paper work pertaining to keeping my doos and what a load of crap ye collect so that brought me to think of the big question ,WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON .Now i am nae interested in who said what to who and all the politics just some one involved on taking on the top table to come on here and explain whats happening at this moment and by who .At this rate we will all be asking to join the Moray Firth Fed .As for the ruling it cant be spoken about on here there are 90 or so members i am led to believe and for this reason bring it into the open on here is the best way to spread the word.

Briefly ,the shu counted the votes in our recent vote of no confidence in our president,took 11 days for him to announce he had lost and now he wants to have the vote again but counted by our own counting team.

SHAMEFUL MESS 744 POSTAGE STAMPS LATER  AND WE ARE NO FURTHER ON WHEN WE SHOULD HAVE HAD A MEETING EARLY DECEMBER 

you are right Jimmy but our president want to delay it as long as he can so that he thinks we wont get any racing in 2022. He has tried all the tricks but he is no longer our fed president  by vote his only job now is to hand over the audited accounts and be a man and accept the fact and step down we will manage great without him 

How can a fed president  who

has lost the vote  and now only a  fed member just arrange another vote of no confidence on himself because he was not happy at the shu  counting of the votes  its a joke 

we know all basic members are sick of this posts but this lets you see what we are up against 

Totally ignoring and trying to make fools out of the Governing Body of the Racing Pigeon Sport in Scotland !! Hope SHU stand up to his actions and deal with it swiftly and accordingly as this highlights exactly why most wanted him out of this position !!

1 hour ago, gordon wilson said:

you are right Jimmy but our president want to delay it as long as he can so that he thinks we wont get any racing in 2022. He has tried all the tricks but he is no longer our fed president  by vote his only job now is to hand over the audited accounts and be a man and accept the fact and step down we will manage great without him 

How can a fed president  who

has lost the vote  and now only a  fed member just arrange another vote of no confidence on himself because he was not happy at the shu  counting of the votes  its a joke 

we know all basic members are sick of this posts but this lets you see what we are up against 

Just now, doomaloon said:

the way i read this gordon is the president lost the vote of no confidence ,then you sent an letter  to the shu complaining that the vote was crooked and have appealed the result.did you send a letter of appeal to the shu because thats the way i read it

1 minute ago, gordon wilson said:

My appeal was sent to the SHU  on 25th of January   by email and shu got it on 26th january   showing  proof of posting  proof of delivery to Mrs Birnie before the vote closed on 28th january  

to add I sent it by email first   and posted the details including the proofs to the shu and they got them on the 26th january

3 minutes ago, gordon wilson said:

My appeal was sent to the SHU  on 25th of January   by email and shu got it on 26th january   showing  proof of posting  proof of delivery to Mrs Birnie before the vote closed on 28th january  

thats clear gordon you appealed the vote before you knew the result as you thought it was crooked.fair play to you and im sure you will have the evidence to support it but as for appealing it because it wasnt sanctioned by the fed,please pull the other one .ill say no more on this 

Can someone please explain to me as to why we can't have a open AGM. How much times do we the members have to vote over and over about the same thing. To me all this letters is just wasting the feds money going round in circles and getting no where apart from bringing the fed down and disheartening the members. Some people seem to forget this is just a hobby but it appears to me a bit more for some. For the sake of the fed and its members have a meeting to get everything sorted out and put a end to all this bullsht a easy solution made even easier with most of the covid restrictions lifted and I am sure we could get a venue if we really wanted.

6 minutes ago, gordon wilson said:

I never said anything about being sanctioned by the shu  that must be someone else quote and I have evidence of members getting late voting papers 

thats good gordon im sure you will present the evidence at the appeal hearing you have asked for .but to demand that the fed president stands down as a result of a ballot you have said has been improperly handled,is that not contradicting youself .but robbie doo is right this has went on too long,it is a hobby for most of us .

my appeal was sent as many members did not get there forms early enough and gave some only three days to get them returned and it was to safeguard them this was done  , as it transpires I believe only two votes came late and they were disregarded by the SHU  as past the date Raymong Birnie set  so we were fortunate our supporters pulled out the stops to get there votes in on time 

3 minutes ago, Pinefield Doo Man said:

Keep the appeals going in guys until you get the result you want that way we will get no racing. My appeal is ready if I don’t like this result. We should all be looking forward to the racing it’s a joke

Finally got told result after 11 days,guess what ? It was handled by our ruling body and will stand as it should.

I believe this situation has been debated on Basics recently,  and was open to views and opinions from all sides for a lengthy period, (60+ posts) for this reason I am now locking this thread.

Hopefully your Federation will come to a solution, and true fanciers can get back to racing their pigeons, good luck.

Thank you