North of Scotland AGM fIASCO

15 minutes ago, grdkeith said:

Ryan if you cast your mind back to your voting slip then you will recall that a proper meeting was never up for a vote imo

So if the result of the current postal vote regards if we are happy with a postal vote for the AGM.if the majority is against it then what happens? I'm lost I thought it would have to be a proper meeting?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ryan Hay said:

So if the result of the current postal vote regards if we are happy with a postal vote for the AGM.if the majority is against it then what happens? I'm lost I thought it would have to be a proper meeting?

That was not what was offered,in fact the letter that accompanied the dud voting slip claimed that no covid compliant venue could be found( i leave that debate to others) but how can you possibly vote for something that can't be delivered ? All of my focus throughout this sorry saga has been on things being done fairly and according to what I believe to be the rules and we are nowhere near where an organization that belongs to ALL of us should be !!

4 minutes ago, Ryan Hay said:

I might just go we the morayfirth club, less drama. I'm obviously nae clever enough to understand what the *expletive removed* is going on here. I just want to race my doos every week if possible as far as possible

Things will be sorted if rules are adhered to then like you I want to race door atb

What is getting me is where is the balance sheet should it nae be out yet regardless of the confusion in the fed the secretary should be posting them out .Each FED member has the right to go over this prior to any meeting .The thing that amazes me is how does Mr Birnie think it possible to drag himself back from this shambles so get the balance sheet out to give us some thing to read while this gets sorted .This reminds me of Nero fiddled as Rome burned !! Mr Birnie is this you ? give us a break .

1 hour ago, Ryan Hay said:

I've one last question, if we had a face to face agm. Is it too late for someone to put their name forward for one of the jobs or has your name got to be put forwarding the fed proposals earlier ? Cheers

Too late now ryan,had to be in by end of october,only if the current people proposed for any post back out,then it becomes available again

53 minutes ago, Driver Ron said:

Seems to be a lot about rules regulations etc being  broken spoken about here yet is there not rules about this kind of thread  on a public forum/social media , was it 2011 it was brought in could be wrong with the year but sure somebody can correct me.

58 minutes ago, Driver Ron said:

Seems to be a lot about rules regulations etc being  broken spoken about here yet is there not rules about this kind of thread  on a public forum/social media , was it 2011 it was brought in could be wrong with the year but sure somebody can correct me.

Jesus Ron Don’t be someone’s puppet Pal !! Tell them to post it themselves (obvious who) No Testiculars 

Wished ones would get this thread sorted being going to long and needs took down I'mo fed up listening to all the excuses  but no action to sort it don't think I'm the only one fed up reading it TBO thers more important things going on in life rather than this crap

10 minutes ago, Joe tyre said:

Wished ones would get this thread sorted being going to long and needs took down I'mo fed up listening to all the excuses  but no action to sort it don't think I'm the only one fed up reading it TBO thers more important things going on in life rather than this crap

And after consideration could admin please remove my account from baics with immediate  effect as I no longer wish to be a member of it thanks and all the best to all fanciers in the future yours in sport

10 minutes ago, Joe tyre said:

so it seems we have voted to have a postal vote on whether the current management team ( in october) now stand against a team managed by John Thompson  , given that the management team now dont exist can ANYONE give me a clue WTF is going on?                                    

2 hours ago, Dooheed 5 said:

Heard Santas little helpers been busy today posting Nice letters :santa-dance:You’ve got to love Christmas !!

On 12/14/2021 at 8:02 PM, Dooheed 5 said:

Jesus Ron Don’t be someone’s puppet Pal !! Tell them to post it themselves (obvious who) No Testiculars 

you were saying..........

I believe this topic has run its course, and members have had enough opportunities to post their views and opinions. Therefore I am now locking this topic.

However the topic will remain on the Portal for members to read the many comments  if they wish. 

Hopefully for the benefit of the Sport and everyone involved this situation gets resolved, and fanciers can enjoy racing their birds once again. 

Thankyou and Good luck..