North of Scotland AGM fIASCO

9 hours ago, doomaloon said:

without a doubt one of the best and most genuine guys i have ever met in my life feels he has to resign because of the comments made by so called friends of his is just so sad.no matter what you said of him he never spoke ill of you

Sandy spot on in your explanation of the man but as for rest you couldnt be further from the truth if you tried !!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Dooheed 5 said:

Stuart You know full Well your not the Problem !!

Thanks for your interest but we are not asking for a national program  my club send the highest birdage in the fed over the season  and  fly the full federation program that is usually  voted on and decided at the normal face to face AGM .  The present system set by Mr Birnies  team is self appointed and not a program the members voted for  that is part of the problem  hence the need for an AGM to get things back on track 

37 minutes ago, Dooheed 5 said:

Sandy spot on in your explanation of the man but as for rest you couldnt be further from the truth if you tried !!

I  am sad to read Stuart has felt this way as he is the most respected member of the North Federation he has held high office many years  and raised large sums of money gifting birds for our sales and been a great ambassador for the fed all over the UK . A great Fancier who has reached the height that most can only dream of one of a select few who have won the Scottish National so far north plus numerous section winners and always testing his birds ability . He is not part of the present problem with our fed it is common knowledge he was the lone figure in the President  team  who knew how to and wanted the  race his birds and it must have been hard for him the sit as vice president and watch his passion being drawn in another direction . BUT but by resigning he may have just  saved the North Fed because the President sent all the clubs a letter stating if his whole team were not voted on  as one they would all step down  so we will have to wait and see if this will be the case  

Stuart  go and relax get back to your birds  and enjoy them  again you are still the man to beat and the members wish you well

Gordon I have the letter here and if I knew how to put a picture of it on here I would to prove you are lying. Nowhere on the letter does it state that if not voted on as one would they all step down, that is sh** stirring lies. All the letter has asked is if you want a ballot or a meeting and you have made a totally different issue of it which has resulted in Stuart resigning I hope your proud of your self

1 hour ago, Pinefield Doo Man said:

Gordon I have the letter here and if I knew how to put a picture of it on here I would to prove you are lying. Nowhere on the letter does it state that if not voted on as one would they all step down, that is sh** stirring lies. All the letter has asked is if you want a ballot or a meeting and you have made a totally different issue of it which has resulted in Stuart resigning I hope your proud of your self

Not wanting to get involved with the Stuart scenario but I was told that he resigned a few weeks ago he told his club mates during their AGM  For what its worth the Devornside community center were expecting us on the5th of December for our AGM. The lady said they can facilitate us no problem for the AGM at a price of £50. Now who is telling the lies saying they can't get a hall? Why has things got to this stage let's have our meeting and what will be will be. Its seems like the fed is getting brought down cause 1 doesn't want to lose face to the other pretty sad in my eyes.

You are right robbie Deveron Valley have  taken on the 5th of december for our own AGM as the president would not confirm to me to book it for the Federation so  thats proof we had a venue for the fed AGM  Like other members I am sick of the whole set up but felt our  members  deserved better and I will now carry on  to see it through to the end as everything I have brought up is true  I have hidden nothing 

57 minutes ago, gordon wilson said:

You are right robbie Deveron Valley have  taken on the 5th of december for our own AGM as the president would not confirm to me to book it for the Federation so  thats proof we had a venue for the fed AGM  Like other members I am sick of the whole set up but felt our  members  deserved better and I will now carry on  to see it through to the end as everything I have brought up is true  I have hidden nothing 

I presume now that the team proposal is now dead in the water and any votes will be cast  based on individual nominees for the positions that have them and then up to winning President to find vice presidents.Just as the constitution decreed from the beginning

On 11/26/2021 at 5:39 PM, Kyleakin Lofts said:

So sad to hear this.  Our sport is ripping itself apart instead of pulling together.

Last year one of my Federations had an acrimonious split which was completely un-necessary.  The Disciplinary action which resulted in the split and our subsequent AGM were conducted by Postal Ballot due to the Covid situation.  To ensure that I didn't open any of the relevant letters the envelopes were marked Dis for Disciplinary and AGM.  The Disciplinary letters were counted by a local lawyer, luckily at no cost to the Federation.

The split ensued before the AGM and since there was no requirement for these papers to go to the same lawyer they were dealt with by myself. :)

The disciplinary situation you mention was based on a lie. I know because I have seen all the relevant correspondence. It really takes a special breed of hypocrite to criticise other federations knowing that he has been involved in an attempt to exile fanciers from the sport they love and to take possession of the assets which these fanciers worked to acquire.

However, as far as I am aware the afore mentioned fanciers, are now more than happy to be free from corruption and are enjoying their sport.

in keeping with Pigeon Basics policy I don’t expect this post to be visible for long but it had to be said.

To be fair Raymond did phone me to say he couldn't get hold of the manager of Deveroside club.  I sent her a message and she was off work with covid and messaged me back to say she could hardly talk so asked if Raymond could call her another time. 

3 hours ago, Novice said:

The disciplinary situation you mention was based on a lie. I know because I have seen all the relevant correspondence. It really takes a special breed of hypocrite to criticise other federations knowing that he has been involved in an attempt to exile fanciers from the sport they love and to take possession of the assets which these fanciers worked to acquire.

However, as far as I am aware the afore mentioned fanciers, are now more than happy to be free from corruption and are enjoying their sport.

in keeping with Pigeon Basics policy I don’t expect this post to be visible for long but it had to be said.

Oh absolutely 100% 

On 11/28/2021 at 4:00 PM, Ryan Hay said:

To be fair Raymond did phone me to say he couldn't get hold of the manager of Deveroside club.  I sent her a message and she was off work with covid and messaged me back to say she could hardly talk so asked if Raymond could call her another time. 

Ryan if this is true then the president has openly admitted he was aware of a covid compliment venue and it clearly states on the open sentence of his ballot letter it has not been possible to find a venue big enough to hold an AGM therefore misleading the members to force a postal ballot.

26 minutes ago, Driver Ron said:

surely plan A eh? bairns min  aye classed myself as one of Raymonds team so guess you need a driver ana .

No Ron  the vote is A i want a postal vote of B i do not want a postal vote therefore it B wins ,I will leave you to work it out from there

On 11/27/2021 at 5:00 PM, grizzle09 said:

Im no longer a fed member but feel after 17 year as a member I can at least give an opinion,

Myself and 23 other federation members in 2020 decided not to rejoin or fly with the North fed due to the fact that we had no confidence in the officials ability to make the best decisions regarding racing ie, cancelled or delayed races for no good reason, race programs being cut short giving no real distance over 300mile (2 consecutive seasons) the inability to give straight answers when concerns were raised, just to name a few!

We felt our only option at the time was to form our own club and carry out what the officials of the North fed couldnt or wasnt! In doing this we were blackened and treated as if we had turned our back on the fed, Pressure was also put on members from certain clubs not to join as in joining would have also meant they too were turning they're back on the fed with hints of not being aloud back in! when in reality many fanciers fly in multiple clubs/feds all over the country without problem or the fear in doing so by officials!

Its embarrassing to say the least that the men in charge won't give up there positions when the majority want them to!

If current fed officials won't resign after the majority of fed members have voiced there concerns then the members could and should take matters into there own hands where starting a petition for a vote of no confidence could be done and sent to shu for further action!

So hows that club doing lee ?

On 11/27/2021 at 9:46 AM, VAGIN said:

It seems all mebers in the buckie club got letters hand deliverd through there doors late yesterday afternoon  in the letters as i understand was two boxes ( 1) tick for a postal vote  (2)tick for an agm, then post your form back to Rick Richards Elgin. I dont know what this is about as like most members in the club.  I did not recieve such letter I wonder why( Still Waiting )

Gavin

I posted your letter through your door

John

I must admit that reading  all this no wonder ones are leaving  or thinking  of leaving clubs and federations or giving up the sport  all together and for new ones wanting  to start up they must say to themselves  f that it's a sad day and as I've said  before its ourselves  that's ruining  the sport with fall outs and arguments and ones running  certain organisations that shouldn't  be as they don't want change and that's wots needed  at all levels to move the sport forward  imo

17 hours ago, Joe tyre said:

I must admit that reading  all this no wonder ones are leaving  or thinking  of leaving clubs and federations or giving up the sport  all together and for new ones wanting  to start up they must say to themselves  f that it's a sad day and as I've said  before its ourselves  that's ruining  the sport with fall outs and arguments and ones running  certain organisations that shouldn't  be as they don't want change and that's wots needed  at all levels to move the sport forward  imo

Sad to all this carry on should never been required if it had been handled properly from the top table 

5 hours ago, gordon wilson said:

Sad to all this carry on should never been required if it had been handled properly from the top table 

Agree with you gordan if ones just accept  it then ther no change which is needed most of all in the sport and hopefully  new fanciers  understand  that ther is ones fighting for change and not accepting  the way things are run by some not wanting change  I for one will be glad to see our sport move forward  sooner rather than later for the best for ourselves  and most importantly  our birds