Potteries one loft race from elgin

jont

1 hour ago, jont said:

Birds liberated in Elgin this morning stand little chance as the weather was low cloud Misty and cold till the sun broke through at about 1oclock,

I've birds in this race been waiting a long time but nothing home yet, very disappointing. I did wonder how the conditions was as it was pretty poor visibility in banff 

On 9/2/2021 at 7:58 PM, jont said:

Birds liberated in Elgin this morning stand little chance as the weather was low cloud Misty and cold till the sun broke through at about 1oclock,

read the potteries website    2 fanciers from ELGIN  were at the liberation  

1 of them called  ALAN  

their opinions were asked  for and  duly  given  

1 saying   at 07.50    they  would  be  ok   to lib in  1/2 an hour 

the birds were let up at 08.30   

so going by that   the 2  locals  and the convoyer  all thought the weather was ok  at the lib  site 

1 hour ago, DJWa said:

read the potteries website    2 fanciers from ELGIN  were at the liberation  

1 of them called  ALAN  

their opinions were asked  for and  duly  given  

1 saying   at 07.50    they  would  be  ok   to lib in  1/2 an hour 

the birds were let up at 08.30   

so going by that   the 2  locals  and the convoyer  all thought the weather was ok  at the lib  site 

Davey who r u implying this is because from what i was told off 1 of the lads there  no one told them it was good to go    u should do your home work instead of posting crap 

2 minutes ago, BLACK W F said:

Davey who r u implying this is because from what i was told off 1 of the lads there  no one told them it was good to go    u should do your home work instead of posting crap 

im not implying anything  alan  , im  just stating what is on the potteries website ,

it could be you  who is  talking  crap,  as  you  were  not  there, and the  guys on the website  were either in phone contact or  there, in the case of the  convoyer ,   if your sure your right i suggest you  go onto the potteries website and call them  liars   or  keep  your  gob   closed ,

i had 2 birds in the race in  my  syndicate  so   thats my interest   whats  yours ?

18 minutes ago, DJWa said:

im not implying anything  alan  , im  just stating what is on the potteries website ,

it could be you  who is  talking  crap,  as  you  were  not  there, and the  guys on the website  were either in phone contact or  there, in the case of the  convoyer ,   if your sure your right i suggest you  go onto the potteries website and call them  liars   or  keep  your  gob   closed ,

i had 2 birds in the race in  my  syndicate  so   thats my interest   whats  yours ?

it looks like your implying me what was put on that site and the guy was told exactly what happened none of the lads said it would be good to lib  and the guy contacted me  i could say a lot more but i,ll leave it at that  u post some crap    

1 minute ago, BLACK W F said:

it looks like your implying me what was put on that site and the guy was told exactly what happened none of the lads said it would be good to lib  and the guy contacted me  i could say a lot more but i,ll leave it at that  u post some crap    

ARE YOU STUPID ,or just  thick ,  can you not read  

ive already told you all ive done was repeat whats on the  potteries website ,