Lanarkshire Fed Wooler 2

tommy bhoys

wonder whos is the fed winner this week. we know the fake winner in newmains club .is it four in a row for the mc crindles in the fed. have we got new record-breakers

Stop trying to stir it Tommy, by all reports he takes the first 3 in the Fed and he’s a member of Chapelhall if reports are true.

He is now a member of chapelhall club, who cares what club he’s in, he has been given a measurement and the pigeons fly to it so this boundary carry on does my head in, this is a hobby game for a lot of pigeon fanciers, and if keeps carrying on way it is, there will be no pigeon racing in the future

I’m only saying that he has been voted in to join chapelhall club, don’t agree with he has had 2 races in newmains, beat them all now put him out, IMO totally bang out of order and now down as UNAFFILIATED on fed results, total disgrace

we have lost big da lost hill street blues do you want a site full of trumpet blowers and salesmen you need some controversial member im yer man andy get aff yer high horse

Bigda left of his own accord . theres room for all on site Tommy , all members read the rules when they joined .including yourself .

Bigda left of his own accord . theres room for all on site Tommy , all members read the rules when they joined .including yourself .

Too heavily moderated now if its not warnings from basics its letters from the snfc thats why the site is quiet ppl scared to open their mouth

Geordie here for the pilgrims

Too heavily moderated now if its not warnings from basics its letters from the snfc thats why the site is quiet ppl scared to open their mouth

Geordie here for the pilgrims

George its no more Moderated than its always been .like the SNFC we have site rules in place for a reason.i am normally easy going yet when i get complaints off others , i need to act upon them.