Jump to content

North Of Scot Fed Brechin 2 Y/bs 07/08/21


BLACK W F
 Share

Recommended Posts

GUYS WEATHER NOT LOOKING GOOD AND NOT IMPROVING SO WE R GOING TO DELAY A FURTHER 24 HRS WE WILL REVIEW THE WEATHER AGAIN ON SATURDAY BUT THE LONG RANGE FORECAST DOES NOT LOOK GOOD WE DO HAVE THE OPTION OF GOING DURING THE WEEK AND THIS WILL BE TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION I WILL POST AGAIN ON SATURDAY AT 17-00 PLEASE PASS ONTO ANY MEMBERS WHO DONT HAVE A COMP PLEASE NOTE THE NORTH OF SCOT FED WEB SITE IS STILL DOWN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

does this mean there definitely not racing sunday

 

To me it says that the fed will make the call tomorrow whether we are going to be racing on Sunday or not. If not there is a possibility that if the weather improves through the week we will have a race then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To me it says that the fed will make the call tomorrow whether we are going to be racing on Sunday or not. If not there is a possibility that if the weather improves through the week we will have a race then.

 

going by the 2 x 24 hour delays that would mean basketing on sunday

but getting reviewed on saturday ,

 

 

thats how i read it ,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders


×
×
  • Create New...