This Weekends Racing

andy Burgess

would not suit me tommy i work to suit myself im thinking of guys who work till 5 the drivers are well paid and it does not happen that often many guys cant go on week days because they cant get home from work on time so cant send but everyone has to be there own race controller the clown who libs in bad weather and the clown who sends them in the first place

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would not suit me tommy i work to suit myself im thinking of guys who work till 5 the drivers are well paid and it does not happen that often many guys cant go on week days because they cant get home from work on time so cant send but everyone has to be there own race controller the clown who libs in bad weather and the clown who sends them in the first place

There are some fanceirs that don't give 2 hoots about the working man. Some fanceirs that do work would potentially have to take 2 days of work to send their doos to a race during the week depending on basketing times. I am not so bad I can nip home from work but there are a lot that can't.

:emoticon-0136-giggle:

well it didnt turn out like the forecast ? if somebody was at my door now and said i,m going 50 miles south, do you want me to take the birds, i would jump at the chance .

That's the problem with forecasts they are only what the weather men think will happen and not a fact, it's like going to the bookies, you bet or forecast what you think will happen but more often than not you get it wrong

That's the problem with forecasts they are only what the weather men think will happen and not a fact, it's like going to the bookies, you bet or forecast what you think will happen but more often than not you get it wrong

100% correct, it always worst case scenario with some of them it would appear. Having said that wouldn't want to be a race controller.