Lanarkshire Fed Kelso Ybs

bigjamie

Im hearing some of the returns yesterday were horrendous. No clashing and weather was ok so what has caused this? Wake up folks before the game is finished. expletive remove.

Not heard of any really bad returns Del we had 25/30 yesterday might and i say might have had another 1 today as there was a hungry yb sitting this afternoon as all the doos that didnae go to the race are mixed in with the doos that were racing now so not easy to count

But we have had a bird from yesterdays race reported well down on a farm in Barnard Castle so it went completely the wrong way for whatever reason most probably percy..

Not heard of any really bad returns Del we had 25/30 yesterday might and i say might have had another 1 today as there was a hungry yb sitting this afternoon as all the doos that didnae go to the race are mixed in with the doos that were racing now so not easy to count

But we have had a bird from yesterdays race reported well down on a farm in Barnard Castle so it went completely the wrong way for whatever reason most probably percy..

I got one this afternoon and one reported in Chirnside so 36/40 plus 1. I cant complain but I do know plenty with poor returns Alan, undoubtedly all down to BOP. It will get worse unless we stop it.

Far too late to stop anything now, shoulda just shut up and done things ourselves instead of shouting from the rooftops and running to politicians and having dinners at the House of Commons

Far too late to stop anything now, shoulda just shut up and done things ourselves instead of shouting from the rooftops and running to politicians and having dinners at the House of Commons

Ur bang on but get ur finger out old yin and do ur part if Uve no already done

I got one this afternoon and one reported in Chirnside so 36/40 plus 1. I cant complain but I do know plenty with poor returns Alan, undoubtedly all down to BOP. It will get worse unless we stop it.