Snfc Guernsey

jonl6280

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou absolutely buzzing first time clocking in a doo from over the water. 560 miles to me so doubt I'll sleep the night.

Great buzz Ryan! Brilliant

Chuffed for you.

If the wedding had been this weekend what a party it would have been!

Thankyou absolutely buzzing first time clocking in a doo from over the water. 560 miles to me so doubt I'll sleep the night.

A big well done fae Gogs that will give you the boost to keep going in the Nationals and you will not forget this day for a long time

A big well done fae Gogs that will give you the boost to keep going in the Nationals and you will not forget this day for a long time

Well done John Thomson wi anither good doo flying the into the North section maybe the longest flying member from a tricky race point

some achievement

Thanks everyone, been an amazing week. Appreciate all the comments and congratulations to everyone who has got a bird home. Am sitting here waiting for my doos from Maidstone 460 miles with the fed. Also the whole reason I started the doos as it's the race i can win my grandas memorial trophy for the first yearling so fingers crossed would be the icing on the cake

🤞ðŸ¦ðŸ†

Thanks everyone, been an amazing week. Appreciate all the comments and congratulations to everyone who has got a bird home. Am sitting here waiting for my doos from Maidstone 460 miles with the fed. Also the whole reason I started the doos as it's the race i can win my grandas memorial trophy for the first yearling so fingers crossed would be the icing on the cake

🤞ðŸ¦ðŸ†

I would think it could happen,your birds have been flying great this season ,congratulations on your fine win from guernsey

Well done Ryan , always feels great timing for the water races ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Also well done to John Thompson and all the birds timed into the north section, especially George Duncan timing the Jackdaw ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘