Two Pair Of Stock Birds Offered For Free - Fife, Scotland

Danmon

Due to a change in circumstance, unfortunately, I am having to close my stock loft.

Therefore, I am offering two pairs of stock birds free to a new start or someone struggling.

Pigeons are based in Fife, Scotland and will be ready probably by next weekend or next week for collection or I can even meet somewhere if necessary - (today's date: 05/07/2021)

These are older stock birds that have bred some good racers over the last few years and in total they cost quite a bit of money to put together but now my time is up, I am hoping they will do someone else some good. They are from some of the best lofts in the North East of England.

All four birds to go together.

Pair 1 - van de Wouwer - JPS Lofts - Multiple UNC winners.

Blue Cock - Bred by JPS Lofts 2016 - Grandson of direct vd Wouwers - Brigand, Dot, Samson and Nelly

Chequer Hen - Bred by JPS Lofts 2016 - Granddaughter of direct vd Wouwers - Diamond Daze, Samson and Nelly

Pair 2 - Leo Heremans & Stefaan Lambrechts/Dirk van den Bulck - from West Durham Amal winning loft and grandchild of 1st UNC

Blue White Flight Cock - Bred in 2015 - Leo Heremans - GGrandson of Olympiade 003, Apache and Day Trader, plus some of the best of Premier Studs Heremans - Ceusters

Blue White Flight Hen - Bred in 2016 - from a WDA winning loft - Lambrecht / van Den Bulk / v.d Merwe - Granddaughter of 1st UNC, 16894 birds and direct birds from Flanders Collection Lambrechts and van den Bulks

Please no time wasters and all lots have to go together. Birds have been on lights all winter so starting to moult, vaccinated this year and recently treated for worms, canker and cocci. Full pedigrees provided to whoever gets the birds and I will let you know some details of the success of their offspring. Get in touch directly if you are interested, let me know where you are based and if you can collect etc.