Snfc Maidstone

greigthedoodrysdale

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the video doing the rounds about the lib is from today's race...well what can i say apart from *expletive removed* me i also had a text about another fed coming out and would'nt liberate this morning at Maidstone :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

If the video doing the rounds about the lib is from today's race...well what can i say apart from *expletive removed* me i also had a text about another fed coming out and would'nt liberate this morning at Maidstone :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Is it this video?

trim.AD553319-D91A-4EF5-A9F3-91799E533987.MOV

Surely there is a better liberation point than that. Is it me or does anyone else feel they are far to close to the trees.

Look at the front transporter Robbie near side not liberated

Full cloud cover? Blanket skies is the worst conditions for liberating pigeons. I heard the birds didn't clear for 45-60 minutes, also 500 headed south after they decided to clear. If that other transporter was full of pigeons then it was a total f k up. A wee enquiry needed as everyone lost their best birds here.

ote name='Delboy' date='19 June 2021 - 23:32 PM' timestamp='1624141942' post='1260443']

Full cloud cover? Blanket skies is the worst conditions for liberating pigeons. I heard the birds didn't clear for 45-60 minutes, also 500 headed south after they decided to clear. If that other transporter was full of pigeons then it was a total f k up. A wee enquiry needed as everyone lost their best birds here.

As far as i know all transporters were full old equipment fail at some point ,paint job dosent fix that when did nearside get released and did they then drag the rest back to release point ?

Kept my powder dry this week due to forecasted skies... Something I learnt from my Dad years ago, who wouldnt even train a short toss in such conditions, as the birds orientation is massively disrupted

Hopefully the majority work guys.

ote name='Delboy' date='19 June 2021 - 23:32 PM' timestamp='1624141942' post='1260443']

As far as i know all transporters were full old equipment fail at some point ,paint job dosent fix that when did nearside get released and did they then drag the rest back to release point ?

The pigeons never cleared the lib site look at the sky it was black a shambles from the convoyers should resign when they get up the road it never cleared all day at Maidstone

Came back to find my 3 rd in loft, just as well I’d set my clock again.I heard at clock check a guy in London had 17 Scottish pigeons on his roof and seemingly 100 s if Scottish pigeons in Ramsgate.Shambles

Seen that on FB

They posted that one came down for water was SU 17 rung