Birds Not Liberated

avante

After having text from fed regarding birds not in the race from Wakefield , 1 basket from Airdrie ,is this a void race in this instance or is there another reason for it not being accepted as a result, can it be re scheduled , never seen this before so just asking thanks in advance for any insight .

After having text from fed regarding birds not in the race from Wakefield , 1 basket from Airdrie ,is this a void race in this instance or is there another reason for it not being accepted as a result, can it be re scheduled , never seen this before so just asking thanks in advance for any insight .

From what I've read the 3 fanciers who's birds were in said basket have accepted it and result stands.

Must be a void race as all birds were not allowed to compete.Race will probably just be omitted from averages, end of story.Has actually happened before, when birds were found in transporter in Andersons yard, many years ago.

If no objection to the result is lodged the result stands. If the fanciers involved don’t lodge wan, a don’t think they are going to either, then i don’t see it being anyone else’s business, they came After the winners were in so don’t interfere in the result. Sometimes common sense has to prevail and I reckon this is one of those times. Jmo

yer right john one of mine was not libbed last week came home in the basket sh** happens but its obvious the baskets are not being checked properly as i spoke to the driver last week about it no big deal ive missed doos myself training but after being told about it thought they would be making double sure poor show

yer right john one of mine was not libbed last week came home in the basket sh** happens but its obvious the baskets are not being checked properly as i spoke to the driver last week about it no big deal ive missed doos myself training but after being told about it thought they would be making double sure poor show

Birds in baskets 2 weeks on the trot Wattie?

WHY CANT YOU SEE IT BEING ANYONE ELSES BUSINESS JOHN ITS MEMBERS BUSINESS THATS 2 WEEKS IN A ROW THIS HAS HAPPENED ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

That particular issue I mean Jamie, didn’t know about Watty’s doo so you’re 100% right it’s no good enough. Still think though if the fanciers involved are ok way the result standing then it should be left at that.

Whoever tops the Fed (a don’t know) could be winning it for the first and last time in their life. Should we really be denying someone that accolade because of an event, that given the club involved, could have affected the Fed result, but they still don’t object to it. A think if the men involved are happy to leave it then it’s none of my business or anyone else’s to object. Jmo

I see a dooman is being looked for to convoy, good start to fixing the problem i’d say.

An early escape is our biggest nightmare coz like it or lump it the race is void and the guy at the top of what’s a fake result will never know if his doo was the best on the day or an escapee that got a start. Imagine being in that position !!!

i was not even going to mention it untill i seen the text but also it would have been two different transporters and drivers involved the west last week and the east this week mistakes happen let the fed handle it they have been up front about it and will sort it an objection might be seen as sour grapes imo

i was not even going to mention it untill i seen the text but also it would have been two different transporters and drivers involved the west last week and the east this week mistakes happen let the fed handle it they have been up front about it and will sort it an objection might be seen as sour grapes imo