R U Vaccinated ?

andy Burgess

I had my second on Wednesday I was ill for a few days afterwards. I also had the Oxford vaccine now I know how the birds feel after we jag them lol

blimey , hope i dont feel too bad after today Chris . going to a Sons wedding on Wednesday .

I have had both vaccinations was and am not great since but a lot going on with my health any way.

in the same boat Phil , healthwise .

Had both mine Andy , no after effects.thankfully

thats good Gordon .

Got my second 3 weeks ago No side effects Julie had her first and was not good for couple days I've even had tetanus last week as I impaled my finger at loft 🤣🤣

good Mick , shame Julie didnt go so well . well ye cannae take a drink at the weekend now , you may spring a leek lol .

Being front-Line workers with the NHS, my wife and myself had our 2nd jab at the beginning of March. Thankfully no side affects.

good stuff Pat .

Had my 2nd vaccination April - Pfizer - was not well the following day which lasted a few days, I was shivering with teeth chattering and couldn't get warm despite the central heating blasting out 23°C!My daughter's 2nd vaccination was mid March (NHS health worker) - she had the Oxford and was also sick for a few days - my OH was fine after both his (pfizer) strange isn't it, how some people have side effects and some don't

Had my 2nd vaccination April - Pfizer - was not well the following day which lasted a few days, I was shivering with teeth chattering and couldn't get warm despite the central heating blasting out 23°C!My daughter's 2nd vaccination was mid March (NHS health worker) - she had the Oxford and was also sick for a few days - my OH was fine after both his (pfizer) strange isn't it, how some people have side effects and some don't

sounds "sex linked" with the current answers . yet i am cold and shivering most days (but thats down to medication).

Both fully covered here Andy, Wales are well advanced with the vaccinations. Our first one was at Cardigan which is 20+miles, so we said not a bad run when it comes to the second one, when the letter arrived the second one at Aberystwyth about 40 miles.emoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif

good to hear were all getting covered John , stay safe .

good stuff Stan .

Cheers Andy, no adverse effects at all with the first one but a sore arm for a few days after the second one. A put that down tae the nurse because of the way she done it, in fact I knew as soon as I got it that it would be problematic, she just didn’t deliver it properly. I done the Flu vaccine program so know how it should have been injected. But I’m covered so all good in the end.

Both fully covered here Andy, Wales are well advanced with the vaccinations. Our first one was at Cardigan which is 20+miles, so we said not a bad run when it comes to the second one, when the letter arrived the second one at Aberystwyth about 40 miles.emoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif

i couldnt attend the first option Bill (was where i had the first one) . had to travel South today , took advantage with the 2 old birds who havent raced yet . singled up at 30 mile for both .

My wife and I had our first jag on 12.02.21 and our second on 30.04.21, both Pfizer. We are now fully covered or as fully covered as we can hope for. Neither of us had adverse effects. Both had localised muscle pain at the vaccination site for only two days and really only if you raised your arm above shoulder height or bumped it. :)