Snfc Race Programme 2021

Delboy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you need people who think for the whole of Scotland, not just for their own gains john honest men your kidding me on we all lie tae our woman

You’re 100% right though about the whole country being considered, for that reason the 12 men need to come country wide and be able to compromise, done for the benefit of the Doos and no tae meet their own ends.

On the subject of transportation the whole of Europe are basically using the wrong transport if you take on the view of some. Let’s no beat about the bush as soon as Lan Fed got new motors the SNFC blocked using Geraldy motors with some of those baseless arguments I referred to earlier, yet they are used by the vast majority of countries across Europe in higher temperatures week on week than we get, but they are All wrong and a few Scotsmen know better, it’s beyond me.

You’re 100% right though about the whole country being considered, for that reason the 12 men need to come country wide and be able to compromise, done for the benefit of the Doos and no tae meet their own ends.

On the subject of transportation the whole of Europe are basically using the wrong transport if you take on the view of some. Let’s no beat about the bush as soon as Lan Fed got new motors the SNFC blocked using Geraldy motors with some of those baseless arguments I referred to earlier, yet they are used by the vast majority of countries across Europe in higher temperatures week on week than we get, but they are All wrong and a few Scotsmen know better, it’s beyond me.

the problem with using geraldy motors is we don't have any we could use for inland racing or for Ypres so if anybody that's gonna put in a proposal tae use them at the next AGM remember it's just for the other channel races that we could manage tae hire them for

the problem with using geraldy motors is we don't have any we could use for inland racing or for Ypres so if anybody that's gonna put in a proposal tae use them at the next AGM remember it's just for the other channel races that we could manage tae hire them for

Am talking about the club buying it’s own no using someone else’s, so we buy what we need and in the event we need tae rent more space there are now plenty options in the country, though they’re all wrong using them !!!

Am talking about the club buying it’s own no using someone else’s, so we buy what we need and in the event we need tae rent more space there are now plenty options in the country, though they’re all wrong using them !!!

to be honest it's not viable for the SNFC to own its own transporter john just for 6 races a year

to be honest it's not viable for the SNFC to own its own transporter john just for 6 races a year

I disagree Tommy I think it’s exactly what we should be doing. 6 races or not we would be dependent on nobody then and the convoyer and more importantly the Doos can travel in a wee bit luxury for a change.

The first thing Lan Fed done when we got the new transporters was put a bid in to convoy the SNFC birds. At £1,000 LESS than we were being charged at the time by McCord, it got flung out without as much as a discussion and the committee came up way the “only wicker baskets can be used†nonsense.

This week saw the club take a Massive step backwards. If Davidson didn’t want to step up or was unable to do so then John Leggate should have been instated as President until the next AGM absolutely no way a vote should have been taken on it. Only voting should have been for a new JVP to take John’s place, that is Protocol and they know that as well as I do.

Of course all these things Might have been discussed but I was sent to the wrong venue, clearly imo my views weren’t welcome if every other member got the right information and I was the only one told it was at Newmains. Given no one else did turn up there I can only assume I was the only one told Newmains and how that can come about accidentally I cannot figure out.

we could always gee the secretary mare money

Better to give Mary a good president to work with that will take the club forward. She is a very very able Sec imo and would be a loss to the club. Mind ye don’t get the best on the cheap, to me she is worth every h’penny of her salary.

The first thing Lan Fed done when we got the new transporters was put a bid in to convoy the SNFC birds. At £1,000 LESS than we were being charged at the time by McCord, it got flung out without as much as a discussion and the committee came up way the “only wicker baskets can be used†nonsense.

This week saw the club take a Massive step backwards. If Davidson didn’t want to step up or was unable to do so then John Leggate should have been instated as President until the next AGM absolutely no way a vote should have been taken on it. Only voting should have been for a new JVP to take John’s place, that is Protocol and they know that as well as I do.

Of course all these things Might have been discussed but I was sent to the wrong venue, clearly imo my views weren’t welcome if every other member got the right information and I was the only one told it was at Newmains. Given no one else did turn up there I can only assume I was the only one told Newmains and how that can come about accidentally I cannot figure out.

your lucky they just sent you tae newmains i know where i would send you :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

What will we use to rent them wi if you've spent aw the money buyin a transporter that disnae hold them all??

No nonsense!! this was on the agenda and voted on at a meeting and was voted out democratically

The situation regarding channel racing has not changed since our announcement on 21st May. We will continue to work with those bodies and individuals outlined in last weeks update. As soon as we have any news we will provide an update immediately. Ian Evans CEO

I disagree Tommy I think it’s exactly what we should be doing. 6 races or not we would be dependent on nobody then and the convoyer and more importantly the Doos can travel in a wee bit luxury for a change.

Who's transporter is it that sits at Mary's house? With SNFC plastered all over the back? Excuse my ignorance. I thought that was the snfc transported.

The reasons given were nonsense not the result of the vote. Read posts correctly before answering and you won’t look as stupid.

Actually did read the post correctly, the reasons given were because the result of the vote!! Only 1 person lookin stupid here ;)

Its looking grim for continental racing, we will just have to make do with Guernsey.I hear the SNFC are meeting tomorrow to discuss it, hopefully they can put an extra Guernsey on. Is it correct the UNC have 3 Guernseys booked now?

Hope so Derek infact heard that our previous President had booked two which was good forward thinking i thought