Snfc Race Programme 2021

Delboy

JCN, obviously has a good source, but best to wait until the secretary post everything in full.

Am taking that as confirmation

I'm told fact... Don't shoot the messenger if it's inaccurate... I've been hounding the source for a while so mibi he's fobbing me off to shut me up 😂.... How can you prepare doos when yoh don't know when there going

100%

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a wee great uncle percy who stayed in west bay,if it's the same one its bridport in dorset and right on the water.

Aye bring it on.... Maybe see a different name at the top of the sheet

West Bay after Guernsey ? Shouldn't it be before it ?

Normally come back in distance for what id call a hens national... Obviously this year's different as we're not having the longest race.... Going on that logic battle would be gold cup race!?

Normally come back in distance for what id call a hens national... Obviously this year's different as we're not having the longest race.... Going on that logic battle would be gold cup race!?

Surely Guernsey would be the gold cup and Bridport the Roye Falaise equivalent?

If Guernsey is only visited once then must be the premiere race

Totally agree but just going with normal programming.

Just glad we've dates to aim at now as it's a different prep from most years

Had a wee great uncle percy who stayed in west bay,if it's the same one its bridport in dorset and right on the water.

Popular rumour has it that West Bay and surrounding areas now are home to ,not one, but several families of Percy. This is so evident that English organisations avoid this area for liberations. My source of information is reliable.

I still do not see the reasoning behind West Bay being raced after Guernsey. Surely common sense would have a preparatory race on the line of flight of Guernsey BEFORE it? If West Bay was in place of Battle or Maidstone then it would make sense to me.

No the cheapest thing Derek.....probably

Around £1500 for ferry isn't a great deal when ye see the birdage price.

you will find out it costs too much for the ferry tight as a ducks ass

Correct Tommy, 90 k in bank , I'm sure we can afford it.

agree Derek looks like they are trying to turn it into a sprint/middle distance club

They are forgetting what the club stands for Jock. LONG DISTANCE PIGEON RACING.

The cost shouldn't come into it the the club benefits from the sales at the end of the season mostly from long distance bred young bird's if they continue with race programs like this the sales will suffer

I have to say I am pleased they got something organised Jock....they could have just sh** bagged it like others and gave us all inland.....but the money should be no object