Msp Assistance To Bop Attacks

Peter.Drummond

Fellow Fanciers, this being an Election year and MSP's fighting for every vote, lets all get Pro-Active and send a request to our constituencies MSP asking for help on the plight of our sport regarding Birds of Prey attacks. I have written to my local MSP explaining that the RSB stance on BOP's is killing our sport and there needs to be a reversal in this stance. I received a very positive response the very next day. It only takes a minute of your time let's all contact our local MSP and get them onboard to save our sport.

Thanking you in advance.

Peter Drummond

Cowdenbeath.

Fellow Fanciers, this being an Election year and MSP's fighting for every vote, lets all get Pro-Active and send a request to our constituencies MSP asking for help on the plight of our sport regarding Birds of Prey attacks. I have written to my local MSP explaining that the RSB stance on BOP's is killing our sport and there needs to be a reversal in this stance. I received a very positive response the very next day. It only takes a minute of your time let's all contact our local MSP and get them onboard to save our sport.

Thanking you in advance.

Peter Drummond

Cowdenbeath.

Good idea Peter,

The problem is 99% of fanciers want everything done for them. They will see the sport finish first rather than fight back .