Benzing Ets

airdrie2

https://homingpigeons.co.uk/index.htm

Ordered 300 from Jim in March but seemingly they are stuck at customs, and at least another 7 days before he will get them time is marching on to first race and need them for club members new to ets he has system all set up but no rings and it has took us 3 years to convince him to change to ets

Can't fault Jim A first class gentleman and only to pleased to help if, and when needed.

Also, I got shot of U've been con and went to Benzing. Best thing I did. Couldn't have been more pleased.

MY OPINION IS THAT BENZING IS THE BEST SYSTEM FOR FANCIER AND CLUB ,BUT I NEED RINGS WHEN I NEED THEM NOT HAVING TO WAIT TO THEY TURN UP ,GOT 100 PLUS RINGS FROM SHU TODAY TO GET THE MEMBER OF CLUB WHO HAS JUST BEEN TALKED INTO BENZING SORTED THE REST OF THE MEMBERS INCLUDING MYSELF WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT ON THEM ARRIVING FROM JIM AT HOMMING PIGEONS IF THEY GET BYE CUSTOMS SORRY FOR CAP LETTERS JUST NOTICED AND NOT SCRUBBING AND STARTING AGAIN

MY OPINION IS THAT BENZING IS THE BEST SYSTEM FOR FANCIER AND CLUB ,BUT I NEED RINGS WHEN I NEED THEM NOT HAVING TO WAIT TO THEY TURN UP ,GOT 100 PLUS RINGS FROM SHU TODAY TO GET THE MEMBER OF CLUB WHO HAS JUST BEEN TALKED INTO BENZING SORTED THE REST OF THE MEMBERS INCLUDING MYSELF WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT ON THEM ARRIVING FROM JIM AT HOMMING PIGEONS IF THEY GET BYE CUSTOMS SORRY FOR CAP LETTERS JUST NOTICED AND NOT SCRUBBING AND STARTING AGAIN

if you had unikon charlie rings would not be a problem ive gt a spare 500 :drinking-coffee-200: