Faeroes International ?

Delboy

Bobby, I’m sure you only need the FCI symbol for the international racing.

Hi Bobby / John

I think JB is correct. The FCI logo is definitely a requirement to fly in the internationals organised on the continent but I think they are not required in a BICC organised National race for UK members. There is something in my head about a rule change that kicked in a few years ago so things may have changed but a couple of the old heads that I timed in BICC from Alencon and Le Mans were rung SU10E, SU11E, SU13E and were accepted in the race. I've used the FCI rings as a matter of course in recent years in case I ever got the opportunity to try the Agen International but unless rules have changed, I think SU rung birds would be accepted in these BICC and BBC North Road races in the coming season.

Hi Bobby / John

I think JB is correct. The FCI logo is definitely a requirement to fly in the internationals organised on the continent but I think they are not required in a BICC organised National race for UK members. There is something in my head about a rule change that kicked in a few years ago so things may have changed but a couple of the old heads that I timed in BICC from Alencon and Le Mans were rung SU10E, SU11E, SU13E and were accepted in the race. I've used the FCI rings as a matter of course in recent years in case I ever got the opportunity to try the Agen International but unless rules have changed, I think SU rung birds would be accepted in these BICC and BBC North Road races in the coming season.

Cheers Jamie, I knew you were usung the FCI rings but thought it was for the Bicc races as well, live and learn