Where's Everybody Up To With Their Birds?

alex young

How are you all getting on in preparation for the coming season? Just weaned my youngsters and will split the old birds (Sunday) which are on pot eggs.That gives me two weeks to the first race on the 17th April.Good luck to all for the coming season.

My birds are feeding first round which will all be weaned across around a weeks time. Have a few latebreds kicking around which will receive some training just shortly, other than that they'll do as they please.

Felt like chucking it during the winter after losing 4 hens to hawk but looking at the team now I'm really looking forward to season.

Regardless of when racing starts I'll be ready.

How are you all getting on in preparation for the coming season? Just weaned my youngsters and will split the old birds (Sunday) which are on pot eggs.That gives me two weeks to the first race on the 17th April.Good luck to all for the coming season.

birds have been split from last race last year no breeding here this year so been changing a few things in the loft started my treatments on birds as well so all looking good so far had some bad news today my work extended my contract due to tae a cold snap in April

birds have been split from last race last year no breeding here this year so been changing a few things in the loft started my treatments on birds as well so all looking good so far had some bad news today my work extended my contract due to tae a cold snap in April

Snow comig big guy monday