Federation Racing

tiger

expletive remove we've had Cheltenham races ,horses transported all over and we're worried about going to a couple of short races lol ,I'd just carry on regardless let's face it whats the chances of the transporters getting pulled ,unless one of our own stick us in which I wouldn't bet against

expletive remove we've had Cheltenham races ,horses transported all over and we're worried about going to a couple of short races lol ,I'd just carry on regardless let's face it whats the chances of the transporters getting pulled ,unless one of our own stick us in which I wouldn't bet against

Elite Sports not for us commoners lol

Elite Sports not for us commoners lol

We can only stop ourselves as let's face 99 % of folk don't even know what we do for a sport, mind my labourer asking me one Friday what I was for doing at the weekend, I told him I race pigeons and he actually thought I ran along side them lol

The SHU have issued regular emails to federations. The latest sent last week is that bird gatherings are still prohibited until the license is reinstated. This applies to the whole UK. The COVID restrictions vary between countries and travel restrictions in Scotland mean we must remain local. Horse racing is big business. Unfortunately pigeon racing is not. The SHU as governing body can’t advise federations to ignore government rules. Any federation which does would be doing so at their own risk. From past experience, trying to get advice from the Scottish Government or your MSP is a complete waste of time as they will only refer you to the advice on the government website.