Rspb

kapri 07

SERIOUS QUESTION as we all no that bop are protected by the RSPB now surely if a bop badly injured our pigeons we should be able to make a small claim against them for veterinary treatment if receipts are provided

They are protected under a “Protection of Birds Act “ by the RSPB along with many other birds they are not owned by the RSPB so i doubt very much the RSPB could be held responsible for them attacking our birds unfortunately

They are protected under a “Protection of Birds Act “ by the RSPB along with many other birds they are not owned by the RSPB so i doubt very much the RSPB could be held responsible for them attacking our birds unfortunately

[/quot hoo gets held responsible for erecting artificial nest sites be it on churches ot whatever high building in my opinion the OWNERS of the building is offering protection to them by allowing un natural nest sites sites ,something to think on :drinking-coffee-200:

The Eagle. Owl does not get the same encouragement for breeding as the peregrine, and golden eagle gets

dafra class the Eagle Owl as a Native bird. Also any bird rung.

RSPB do the dirty tricks. Use the media spouting such rot as they take dogs and attack proms etc.