Great News

Bigda

I am glad the rangers are 4 square behind there black players, and all there fans can now can give Megan there 100% full support as she is from. Coloured stock, I would. Also would like to. See rangers to give the knee from every game they play as a mark of respect for black lives matter, if this was me, I would have walked of the park giving the uefa a decision to make and. Get the game cancelled.

Not so good news they sparta have lodged a complaint to the police about a deliberate and dangerous tackle, that could have consequences for Roofe and he might have to pay compensation ,to the keeper should it finish him alltogether in football.

Latest up date from Ibrox if kamara is fined for fighting in the tunnel rangers will be expelled out of the champions league, there were a few witnesses to the fight and one was from the Euefa own man a developing story third placed team has it all to play for as a large ban or fine is heading to Ibrox one way or another tee hee least we forget