Rangers Loses

Bigda

Rangers have now entered a point of no return. With loses to an eye watering £84 million since. 2012-2020 next years balance sheet will be there last, as moneys to come from Europe and league and season ticket money only covers cost, for that year.. with another £ 11 million out standing to mike Ashley,with a further claim heading from elite@ Hummel and also from Hector as you. All know you can't have debt without tax and vat to be added, if you think I am wrong just use your fingers and toes to count it out

You heard it here first lest we forget.

Rangers have now entered a point of no return. With loses to an eye watering £84 million since. 2012-2020 next years balance sheet will be there last, as moneys to come from Europe and league and season ticket money only covers cost, for that year.. with another £ 11 million out standing to mike Ashley,with a further claim heading from elite@ Hummel and also from Hector as you. All know you can't have debt without tax and vat to be added, if you think I am wrong just use your fingers and toes to count it out

What has this got to do with pigeons ? If you want to talk football there are numerous sites dedicated to discussing football matters.

You don't like the truth on here it is so obvious, and I did not. Want your latter on say were has our club gone we didn't know like the last time ,gloating seems to fit on your own subject, yet this turns you all blue when it doesn't suits you yes your are right no one is forcing your eyes to read this or any other thread, so p*ss of and give my heed peace as I know you like to have a. Kick at me, least you won't forget the truth

Danny you seem to be so concerned about rangers

Just concentrate on your own team

And also using the phrase Lest We Forget is *expletive removed* shocking

Your club is in. Danger man wise up it will be history, and uefa will not allow your losses for much longer obsessed with rangers is a no no it the club that keeps robbing the country of taxes, vat and face painters

same p*ss Danny just a different day , carry on its funny watching you make a cant of yourself

I hope we take the title at parkhead see u all in proper meltdown!! Glasgow rangers champions!!!

Out of the. Wood the beasts came 2 by 2 a Neely forgot about that still no statements must be a problem the new club can't tell ye all about it might bust yer bubble to here the real story eh. Lol

Out of the. Wood the beasts came 2 by 2 a Neely forgot about that still no statements must be a problem the new club can't tell ye all about it might bust yer bubble to here the real story eh. Lol

Your supposed to be a man that’s not been keeping well expletive remove grow up