Club Results Programme

Colsacre

Our Club has used the Eastcoast Software club results programme for a few years now. There are a few glitches with it and it is no longer supported by an administrator.

What other programs are available that do results and can also do averages etc . I see the RPRA have issued a free programme to their members. I wonder if SHU have any plans to follow suit.

Buckie use mysoft, have used it all year with no problems and does everything you need it to, free lifetime support would highly recommend, sandy at mysoft can help with east coast software updates too

https://www.mysoft.co.uk/

Sandy has taken over East Coast, but there are no updates. It will continue to work until you go online. Whenever you do that, I understand it throws a wobbly.

Mysoft is a good programme, but not completely user friendly. There is usually an annual fee to cover updates, most of which you cannot perform yourself. Customer service is excellent. :)

Buckie use mysoft, have used it all year with no problems and does everything you need it to, free lifetime support would highly recommend, sandy at mysoft can help with east coast software updates too

https://www.mysoft.co.uk/

Sandy has taken over East Coast, but there are no updates. It will continue to work until you go online. Whenever you do that, I understand it throws a wobbly.

Mysoft is a good programme, but not completely user friendly. There is usually an annual fee to cover updates, most of which you cannot perform yourself. Customer service is excellent. :)