Federation Membership

cemetary

Every year the membership is declining due to either too dear, age, packing up etc.

Don't hear much about people starting up eh.

How much members due you still have within your Federation at present.

i honestly dont know the member count for our Fed . i do know i was 1 of 2 "new" members last year . and we will have another joining this year . so fairly healthy club wise Cem .

There has been a 4% drop in Membership year on year since around 2013.

October Stats Scottish Lofts.pdf

Doesnt tell you all the feds Andy, eg Glasgow and other RPRA Feds obviously

it also only shows last years numbers not he current year as this could be significantly different.

Doesnt tell you all the feds Andy, eg Glasgow and other RPRA Feds obviously

it also only shows last years numbers not he current year as this could be significantly different.

It is a SHU Balance Sheet. SHU cannot produce figures for the RPRA, so it does tell you all the Feds. It is the 2020 Balance Sheet and it gives the 2020 figures, so that is the current year. 2021 figures are being reported now. All SHU Secretaries have returns to make before the 1st March. They will show on the 2021 Balance Sheet. I expect a greater than 4% drop.

The most relevant thing in my report is that year on year since 2013 there has been a 4% drop in Membership. At the same time the wages have been rising. If your income base is reducing, but your expenditure is rising, then both figures are going in opposite directions and action has to be taken at some point, preferably before you get into serious bother.

I have very little doubt that this year's figures will be significantly different.

The hard decisions shall have to be taken soon. :)