The Auld Alliance

ALF

Sad to say this proposal has been deemed as too late for this year by both organizations...

Maybe next year?

ALF

What a lot of pi sh. The longest race arrangements havn't been 100% decided yet and it has always been left to the committee to decide whats best. Its all political, it will never happen with certain SNFC/SNRPC committee members, f kin disgraceful. Put it to the members and see what happens.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lot of pi sh. The longest race arrangements havn't been 100% decided yet and it has always been left to the committee to decide whats best. Its all political, it will never happen with certain SNFC/SNRPC committee members, f kin disgraceful. Put it to the members and see what happens.

Maybe the longest race will be from Hastings then 600 mile to Aberdeen 350 to the borders

george its Ireland you can get anything in or out

Good shout there Tommy drop the trailer on the ship then hitch the Irish lads birds take them here for a lib, other side they hitch up our birds and they will take ours down the road to our race point the one eyed jacks will no go to the nat as tail winds would be most likely and fast time and all have true measurements like Glasgow to Edinburgh 18 minutes flying time

Sadly how true. But then we will - per usual - put up with it no doubt.

Now don't ask me how, what or why. Think for your selves.

After all it doesn't affect me... but does you and your pocket!

No idea what it is to Coatbridge but that is the distance to Aberdeen , unless the city has moved and you are the only one that knows about it 🤔

Trust me that is the distance from Hastings to Coatbridge we used to fly from it over the years

Nothing to do with it being ANYBODY'S race Tommy it was hoped to have 5 grand prize money with a good bit of it already promised but it was deemed as too late for this year....

as i said the sun rises in the east not on the banks of the avon it was all a P.R stunt when you *expletive removed* all yer fellow club mates of their 30 free rings yer a low life in my books