Ally Mac Oban

geordie1234

Well done Ally some commitment that.why would any club knock you back away up there.?

I think i know the answer to that Rab but you will need to ask them, i would also ask for the evidence and consider their answer very carefully. But thats history now.

What I will say is I am over the moon to have been accepted by Hamilton and South Lanarkshire. I really appreciate the members support and look forwards to the season ahead. I am also grateful to the Dumbarton club who came to me offering me another option for which I am also extremely grateful.

Dumbarton still a long round trip ,good trainer for young birds,try a lot of breeder buyers to get them flown regularly so you can pick and chose your own races and know at least some of your birds will be racing every week,and bag a prize pot or two if your lucky.

Best of luck ally.

Dumbarton still a long round trip ,good trainer for young birds,try a lot of breeder buyers to get them flown regularly so you can pick and chose your own races and know at least some of your birds will be racing every week,and bag a prize pot or two if your lucky.

Best of luck ally.

Thanks pal. Ive been up and down the road for over ten years now so I'm pretty used to it. I don't race ybs atall but have had a few results along the way with old birds. And one lofts and pals also testing my doos so it gives me a great interest in the yb season.

SUPERB ALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR RACING HOW COULD THESE FOLK TURN DOWN A GOOD GUY LIKE YOURSELF SHAME ON THEM ALLY ENJOY YOURSELF IN SOUTH LANARKSHIRE THERE NOT A BAD BUNCH OF GUYS BUT WATCH OUT FOR BIG TOMMYBHOY HE IS WORTH THE WATCHING HA HA

Tommy has offered me a bag of feed every time Im down if I keep telling everyone he's a good guy 😉

SUPERB ALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR RACING HOW COULD THESE FOLK TURN DOWN A GOOD GUY LIKE YOURSELF SHAME ON THEM ALLY ENJOY YOURSELF IN SOUTH LANARKSHIRE THERE NOT A BAD BUNCH OF GUYS BUT WATCH OUT FOR BIG TOMMYBHOY HE IS WORTH THE WATCHING HA HA

don't worry Jamie he won't be making it hame tae Oban on a Friday night a few pubs in walking distance from club hut :emoticon-0136-giggle: