The Moray Firth Flying Club

grizzle09

Evening lads,

With memberships starting to come in I'd just like to update everyone planning on flying with the Moray Firth Flying Club for the 2021 season they can contact me either by call/text/pm to arrange payment of fees unless your club secretary is already dealing with it.

I'm working on basketing facilities for fanciers facing difficulty in they're own clubs where basketing for MFFC race's might not be possible.

I'd like to thank everyone for they're encouragement and support over the last few months and for showing your support by joining.

Lee Barrie 07432855167

Evening lads,

With memberships starting to come in I'd just like to update everyone planning on flying with the Moray Firth Flying Club for the 2021 season they can contact me either by call/text/pm to arrange payment of fees unless your club secretary is already dealing with it.

I'm working on basketing facilities for fanciers facing difficulty in they're own clubs where basketing for MFFC race's might not be possible.

I'd like to thank everyone for they're encouragement and support over the last few months and for showing your support by joining.

Lee Barrie 07432855167

Well done Loon, hard work p[ays of mind. :smiling-scarecrow-329:

• 4 weeks later...