A Wee Up Date

hotrod

It’s fact now that 3 full clubs have left the Glasgow federation due to the conduct of the top table . And there might be more leaving. . Disgraceful . It’s had to come to this . And nearly 14 days after their diabolical and illegal ballot still no out come , how long does it take to count around 60 votes .

It’s fact now that 3 full clubs have left the Glasgow federation due to the conduct of the top table . And there might be more leaving. . Disgraceful . It’s had to come to this . And nearly 14 days after their diabolical and illegal ballot still no out come , how long does it take to count around 60 votes .

55 years of age mare like 5 mate :santa-dance: :santa-dance: :santa-dance: :santa-dance:

Surely if they resigned out the fed then there is no reason to count the votes...or notify ppl who are no longer in the fed the results of the count?

Edited by geordie1234

What u on about Tommy ???? Folk are asking me what’s happening so I’ve put it on here exactly what has happened . Oh and I’m 56 , and still don’t take any sh it off any one .

Surely if they resigned out the fed then there is no reason to count the votes...or notify ppl who are no longer in the fed the results of the count?

Fair enough geo I can go along with that. , but it would have been nice to see what other fanciers thought of it all instead of swept under the carpet .

What u on about Tommy ???? Folk are asking me what’s happening so I’ve put it on here exactly what has happened . Oh and I’m 56 , and still don’t take any sh it off any one .

Fair enough geo I can go along with that. , but it would have been nice to see what other fanciers thought of it all instead of swept under the carpet .

Mad times Stuart...who would have thought in a year like this we would be still discussing this madness lol

Can’t get a meeting geo , that would have sorted it all out earlier in year BEFORE covid but it wasn’t allowed . Hope your fed never resorts to this , hope you and yours have great Christmas and new year all the best

you have 3 clubs so go and race and stop being a wee wean on here and you know who my quids on ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I, Like most it seems, don't have the slightest ideas of what is/has happened... But I'd wager it is as it has been the U.K. over for many years... well always.

They have, like the vast majority, thumbed their noses at the grass roots and got away with it! No nor any interest ever than 'Fly in the air' No pun meant.

As long as they cover their corners. The fodder member pay and with glib tongues have cheated, deceived and too the pee for years on end. They think every thing if for their benefit, , and quite right too! As it has been when always getting away with it, and their Way!

Now the excuses will be that the Grass roots didn't, couldn't understand it was/is their fault.

To be truthful it is the members fault in reality for sure. because most don't even bother to meetings, let alone vote. Voce a concern where it matters and have let them get AWAY WITH their' own 'Running as they wanted'!

No good closing the traps if the birds haven't homed is it.

Illegal ballot

message received (AGAIN) regarding this thread ,so please deal with it at you club/Fed and not on a web site, not the place for it,

dont worry archie stuarts gonnae post a wee up date on there new plans for the 3 breakaway clubs. and hes gonnae stop bleating bout glasgow fed aswell. all good for the season of good will ho ho ho :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Illegal ballot

message received (AGAIN) regarding this thread ,so please deal with it at you club/Fed and not on a web site, not the place for it,

Well it was Archie , they never followed proper procedure. This is my last post on here it’s full of very ignorant folk , I just hope none of them ever have to go through a year that we all have had .

Well it was Archie , they never followed proper procedure. This is my last post on here it’s full of very ignorant folk , I just hope none of them ever have to go through a year that we all have had .

awwww poor wee soul. santa might bring you a new baw or way this being yer last post it could be a dummy :santa-dance: :santa-dance: :santa-dance: :santa-dance:

Illegal ballot

How come it always gets shut down when opposition appears and challenges the threads you have allowed to carry on multiple times Archie

Edited by geordie1234

I'm not in the room eh! So what? I'd wager that the those supposedly in charge, who supposedly are there to care for the member's interests, content to and are slipping out of responcibily1 Are defend own corner, or looking after others interests to the detriment of the club(s) /Fed per usual.

Further - obviously - they ain't standing up to be counted! Yes running with the fox and the hounds.

How do I know 370 miles away? Because the attitude and treatment of members is rife throughout. Plus those, or anyone that stands up and points out the 'Disorder' is boo -hooed and called. Those voted on shy away from responsibility. Blame is then passed on and - surprisingly they daren't/don't look in the mirror.

Edited by Roland

Would say, those 3 clubs have time, and soon will have another club or two, so got it alone. Don't need a federation. Self transport. Oversea means just joining a National club.

Soon many will; be surprised how many others will join in. Gosh, even form their own fed.

Simple, and easy, and so beneficial. I know, we've done it.

Just a bit of forethought. Egos controlled and 'What's best' to prevail.

Soon it would be proven 'It's an ill wind that blows no good.