Pigeon Lofts For Sale

Ryan Hay

I was thinking of buying a new loft but first I would have to sell my current lofts to make room. 3 lofts for sale racing loft joiner made 24 feet long 8feet wide. 3 sections 25 widowhood boxes in centre section. Young bird Tranter loft 12 feet x 6 feet

And a stock loft 12feet x 6 feet with 12 up and over boxes with aviary. Just checking if there would be any interest on PB before I take this any further. Lofts are located in Banff NE scotland.If someone could help me add photos would greatly appreciate it as my phone cant add them for some reason. Cheers

I was thinking of buying a new loft but first I would have to sell my current lofts to make room. 3 lofts for sale racing loft joiner made 24 feet long 8feet wide. 3 sections 25 widowhood boxes in centre section. Young bird Tranter loft 12 feet x 6 feet

And a stock loft 12feet x 6 feet with 12 up and over boxes with aviary. Just checking if there would be any interest on PB before I take this any further. Lofts are located in Banff NE scotland.If someone could help me add photos would greatly appreciate it as my phone cant add them for some reason. Cheers

It might help you if you do get some photos for lads to see Ryan.

• 1 month later...

The 24 feet loft is back up for sale again. Unfortunately the buyer has pulled out at the last minute. It will be ready in 2 weeks to go. Will be dismantled and ready for collection. It will need 3 new traps on the front. Any sensible offer accepted

Thanks