Moving Forward

budgie

For Democracy is the Postal Ballot method the fairest way for everyone to get a vote .

It certainly has it's pros and cons Andy like you say everyone has a vote but I think we the fanciers maybe miss the discussion or reasons for such proposals from the open floor. I know I've been in the fed meeting and a fancier who has a diff point of view from myself explains something and I've thought...fair enough never thought of it from tht angle before

Postal votes for me are really black and white and no room for discussion or compromise so for future I think the normal AGM scenario is better where fanciers can get together and talk it out and get a balanced view.

That being sed...straight forward decisions like race programmes could and maybe should be postal ballot so it is the real majority who have voted it through etc

Edited by geordie1234

CLOSE

Postal voting is voting in the opinion by many members is the way forward where everyone can vote and return by post, in contrast to voting in person at agm where as Joe states is unfair to the members that are unable to travel .

Where is the many members? Canny see them saying its the way forward...sounds like a bit of an assumption 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by geordie1234

Postal vote to me seems good as to many go to AGM and get shot down Straight away and same guys have there say rest sit say nowt and go with the flow like wee sheep here every one has his say

you put a man out the west section with yer proposal not very clever joe the guy been in that section since it was formed

the boundery of lanarkshire seems to be expanding depending on who you are any way next it will be the old strathclyde region boundry away up to oban depending what back door you come in

Yeah I have noticed that there is a few members who aren't in the boundary racing in the fed...be aswell opening it up....oban wid be good big Ally wid get in lol

larkhall club has a few outside the m74 this club will lose members due tae this george surely your not thinking here

Naw you've no read the question correctly..I'm no talking about clubs losing members I'm talking about Airdire2 said its more work for the secs.... I was simply asking why is it more work

I never voted on the sections and to me its neither here nor there...the clubs can still operate jst means some are in diff sections from club mates surely? Or am I looking at it too simply?

what job has budgie got

VP I'm sure