Pfizer-Biontech Covid-19 Vaccine

ayelate

At nearly 88 years old I am hoping to be among the first to receive the vaccine..As I have hardly been out the place since February it cannot come quick enough.

Spoke to boris last night Walter

He said past and current federation presidents top of list ðŸ‘

At nearly 88 years old I am hoping to be among the first to receive the vaccine..As I have hardly been out the place since February it cannot come quick enough.

in the same boat m8, but the health service etc will be first and rightly so, we need them and they are doing a first class job, and we require them to be there,

With thought I firmly believe that all members of the government should be first ,for what would we the people do if anything untoward should happen to our guiding leaders ....and if it goes bad for them ..well we shall mourn their passing ..the quickly vote in a new government that perhaps we can trust ...not to sign D N R.forms for us .....

They dont ask u if you would like to sign it they make that choice for you ...without asking ...clinical decision....take care be healthy best ....by the way I myself am an independent scot ...have been all my long life ...and hope to live long enough to see an independent scotland ....with luck we ll live long enough ...

whats up with the man viewing his opinion archie

because its a pigeon website ,m8 and open for all ,

and please dont keep this going, I am not on the site a lot lately as I dont feel great, I think most of us have more to worry about just now, than breaking up the country, so please bring this to an end, on the site, its not the place for it, if you cant go on face book put it up there ,

I'm sure you won't be far from the top of the queue, don't forget, you require 2 jabs 21 days apart for these early vaccines - my daughter works for the NHS and believes she gets her first jab this week

because its a pigeon website ,m8 and open for all ,

and please dont keep this going, I am not on the site a lot lately as I dont feel great, I think most of us have more to worry about just now, than breaking up the country, so please bring this to an end, on the site, its not the place for it, if you cant go on face book put it up there ,

Wit we dain talking about a vaccine then? We should only be talking about doo vaccines surely 🤣

Surprised, but pleasantly so, there are no scaremongering posts on this subject. It can’t come quickly enough and the sooner more become available the better. Particularly the Oxford one because it’s less sensitive to environmental changes making it much easier to distribute and store. As an NHS employee I will be one of the earliest to accept it but expect that to take up to 4-6 weeks, can’t come quickly enough imo.

Interesting point made on this and the safety of it was a scientist stating that such are the levels of safety checks these days if Aspirin was presented as a new drug it wouldn’t get a licence due to the possible side effects it can cause, in the UK about 2 tons of it is consumed every week too. So I think that whilst there will undoubtedly those who get NASTY side effects the numbers will be around 0.0002% the numbers who have Mild side effects will be greater but it’s no more than a headache or flu like symptoms for a few days.

Measure that against the side effects of catching covid it’s a no brainer and I hope the uptake of it reaches double that of those who accept the flu vaccine annually. Still questions to be answered about whether or not you can still pass covid on and whether it will be a one off or like the flu jab an annual vaccine but regardless it will prevent around 95% of people from catching covid and potentially losing their lives. In the meantime stay safe and don’t let your guard down over the festive period because if you do it may well be your or your family members last Christmas. !!!