2021 Young Birds ( Macaulay Ferguson & Curran)

smiler

I have been a member of the successful partnership of Macaulay, Ferguson and Curran for some years and have maintained the breeding stock at my home.

As my partner, Gavin Ferguson, is no longer racing, due to health reasons, all race birds have now been sold via Pigeonbasics.

Our decision was that I would retain the stock team for my own use. Unfortunately, I will not be able to race from my home address at this time. I will, therefore continue to offer 2021 young birds for racing and future stock.

Stock remaining are a mixture of the long distance bloodlines which we purchased, at great expense, over the last few years.

We were the principal purchasers at the entire clearance sales of the late John Ellis, Wellbank and Pat O'Sullivan, Enfield. Added to these are stock from the lofts of J. Mullen, Fife and J & A Donaldson, Peterhead.

Our breeding and racing lofts have provided success for many fanciers over the years with reports of winners at all levels.

It is with confidence that I offer to the fancy racing kits of 6 for 2021 at £150.

Also available, birds from the breeders of national section winners, including from parents of our 2nd open SNFC Maidstone cock. Prices from main stock birds on application.

Please pm Smiler on basics with any questions. Thanks.

I have been a member of the successful partnership of Macaulay, Ferguson and Curran for some years and have maintained the breeding stock at my home.

As my partner, Gavin Ferguson, is no longer racing, due to health reasons, all race birds have now been sold via Pigeonbasics.

Our decision was that I would retain the stock team for my own use. Unfortunately, I will not be able to race from my home address at this time. I will, therefore continue to offer 2021 young birds for racing and future stock.

Stock remaining are a mixture of the long distance bloodlines which we purchased, at great expense, over the last few years.

We were the principal purchasers at the entire clearance sales of the late John Ellis, Wellbank and Pat O'Sullivan, Enfield. Added to these are stock from the lofts of J. Mullen, Fife and J & A Donaldson, Peterhead.

Our breeding and racing lofts have provided success for many fanciers over the years with reports of winners at all levels.

It is with confidence that I offer to the fancy racing kits of 6 for 2021 at £150.

Also available, birds from the breeders of national section winners, including from parents of our 2nd open SNFC Maidstone cock. Prices from main stock birds on application.

Please pm Smiler on basics with any questions. Thanks.

hi guys. I will purchase 12 first rounders if thats ok. i am only interested in racing young birds because I am new to the game. my number is 07809750361. Newcastle west progressive ( benwell is my club ) i am a trucker for asda and will pick the pigeons up when needed. give me a ring and we can work things out

I have knowing Gavin and Jimmy for a number of years For last 5 years I have purchased birds and been gifted birds direct from the stock loft in Dundee . I decided to build a team of long distance birds to compete in national racing so far 2 nationals raced 2017 Ypres SNFC. 11th North section 528mls 1bird sent. 2019 Burdinne Gold Cup SNFC 6th North section 588mls 1 bird sent these two birds have full bloodlines from Gavin and Jimmys stock lofts . This year George Duncan from Keith won 1st sec G 19 open Maidstone SNFC . This bird was bred by myself Gavin and Jimmys bloodlines . Im only a back garden loft 18 pair of racers 6 pair of stock birds kept. So if your looking for the best I would strongly recomend these birds.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders