Glasgow Fed Presentation

Delboy

I was wondering when our Presentation is being held this year? ( WE HAVENT HAD A PRESENTATION IN DECADES BUT THEY THINK WE ARE HAVING ONE THIS YEAR EVEN WITH THE COVID PANDEMIC ) After asking for my clubs prize money to be paid out many times, Andy Kyle, the fed secretary said he cant pay it out until the Presentation. I wondered if he has received the sponsored prizes yet as he recently said it wasn't all in. For goodness sake, we flew for these prizes in June/July, don't you think they should be paid out ESPECIALLY WITH THE COVID PANDEMIC ?

I hold my hands up to that. I haven't got my sponsorship to Andy yet. I apologise for that and will get it away tonight.

Whats next?

Its not your fault Ally, you are one of the few that is good enough to sponsor the races. I've tried communicating with Andy Kyle and he repeatedly ignores my texts/e-mails. He could have informed me earlier that the sponsor money was not in. The stumbling block at the moment is the lack of trust. You must understand that with this crazy vote thing going on to get rid of certain clubs. I am just making sure my members get paid out in case anything untoward happens.

Its not your fault Ally, you are one of the few that is good enough to sponsor the races. I've tried communicating with Andy Kyle and he repeatedly ignores my texts/e-mails. He could have informed me earlier that the sponsor money was not in. The stumbling block at the moment is the lack of trust. You must understand that with this crazy vote thing going on to get rid of certain clubs. I am just making sure my members get paid out in case anything untoward happens.

When’s the dance 😂😂😂