Xmas Race ?

hotrod

Hey Charlie a quick question pal , have run the winter shows for years payed out on night before any bird is checked to see it’s in the said persons name , doesn’t matter if it’s fir £5/£10 or hundreds of pounds likethe xmas race in question . You pay out on trust , now I don’t think anyone out there would argue that it the bird was raced and won money and not in participants name . We’ve all done it , u openly say my first bird on clock or whatever pigeon is debris it’s not transferred yet that’s not the problem , it’s the attitude like I don’t care I’m not paying money back is in gentlemanly conduct in anyone’s eyes .

dont know the gentelman in question stewart but i do no big del is an honest man and usually crosses all the t,s and dots the i,s on every thing he does cause he knows what pigeon men are like , and yes the man in question should hand the cash back, Iam away now to try and find out who won the race last year.

HOPE IT GETS SORTED

why was this person not suspended for racing a bird not in his name has the rules changed thought this was always the case

read your shu rule book page 9 rule 5 for a 1st offence its a disqualification only ,

2nd offence suspended from the 1st 5 federation races in the following year and showing for 1 year

3rd offence suspended from racing or showing for 1 year

read your shu rule book page 9 rule 5 for a 1st offence its a disqualification only ,

2nd offence suspended from the 1st 5 federation races in the following year and showing for 1 year

3rd offence suspended from racing or showing for 1 year

So it’s ok for he to keep the money as well

an absolute disgrace that this monie hasnt been returned and the rightfull winners not got it the man should now be ashamed of himself and all fanciers should shun him whether he thinks he is the man or not in pigeon racing its now really theft, from his fellow fanciers and if he can openly do this what else can he do or be trusted by any fancier, with no shame at all

an absolute disgrace that this monie hasnt been returned and the rightfull winners not got it the man should now be ashamed of himself and all fanciers should shun him whether he thinks he is the man or not in pigeon racing its now really theft, from his fellow fanciers and if he can openly do this what else can he do or be trusted by any fancier, with no shame at all

He’s the president of a fed as well his members must be so proud of him

Can't be run m8, money not paid back by a member last year that raced a pigeon not in his name. Plenty have asked me to go ahead and run it but it cant go ahead. I've been offered sponsorship for it but its fked now.

Can i ask, was the ring registered in someone else's name.

Yes, the bird was not in his name at the time of the race.

Just wondered as i have disqualified a bird before when the SHU told me the ring had never been registered to anyone.

The person the pigeon belonged to then appealed to the SHU who told me to give the pigeon it's Fed position as it was an admin mistake.

Just wondered as i have disqualified a bird before when the SHU told me the ring had never been registered to anyone.

The person the pigeon belonged to then appealed to the SHU who told me to give the pigeon it's Fed position as it was an admin mistake.

Wullie thats how I'd have played it out ,I sure if said fancier knew it wasn't transferred he wouldn't have timed it let alone pool it knowing full well Del would be checking it out ,I'd have kept it quiet as its not the birds fault it done its job its owner not so much ,now the race no longer exists which is a shame as it generated some banter on here and given a few more yrs im sure it would've grown ,lets face it it was only a bit of fun over the winter months, as for cheating its hardly cheating the bird flew the race fair and square, I know its the rules they must be transferred but mistakes happen, the games hanging on by a thread lads we need to stick together more than ever now ðŸ‘

Ricky the cheating part is cheating the guys out the money that should have won , as I’ve already posted we’ve all done it but u put your hands up and say sorry guys my mistake .

Anyway hope your well pal and as busy as me

Ricky the cheating part is cheating the guys out the money that should have won , as I’ve already posted we’ve all done it but u put your hands up and say sorry guys my mistake .

Anyway hope your well pal and as busy as me

aye mate busy busy, like I say I'd have paid it back but its no the wee doos fault ,atb