Bird Flu

Henrik

FAO ALL FED SECRETARIES / RACE ORGANISERS

As of 1700 on 11 November 2020 an Avian Influenza Prevention Zone has been declared across the whole of Scotland.

ALL BIRD GATHERINGS WITHIN THE ZONE ARE PROHIBITED THEREFORE THE GENERAL LICENCE THAT HAD PERMITTED BIRD GATHERINGS HAS BEEN REVOKED

Shows, group training, races etc are prohibited while the prevention zone is in force

I will pass on any further information I receive and of course advise everyone should the licence be reinstated.

Linda Brooks

Scottish Homing Union Secretary

FAO ALL FED SECRETARIES / RACE ORGANISERS

As of 1700 on 11 November 2020 an Avian Influenza Prevention Zone has been declared across the whole of Scotland.

ALL BIRD GATHERINGS WITHIN THE ZONE ARE PROHIBITED THEREFORE THE GENERAL LICENCE THAT HAD PERMITTED BIRD GATHERINGS HAS BEEN REVOKED

Shows, group training, races etc are prohibited while the prevention zone is in force

I will pass on any further information I receive and of course advise everyone should the licence be reinstated.

Linda Brooks

Scottish Homing Union Secretary

well at least we know , its there in black & white. thanks Bobby .

Birds i hear have to be kept away from wild birds to i believe so if this is the case with any luck the hawks may turn their attentions for food to the wild bird population if no doos going about and hopefully they pick up this disease ,heres hoping.

same thing every year at this time of year, migratory birds etc also big business buying in turkeys for xmas rush, i for one will still let the doos oot, we vac every year so shouldt be a problem , ? or is there???.

Doos are ooot here when I can also mate, am sure there is plenty on the site still the same load owe rubble

Stay Safe Pal.