2021 Youngsters

Bryngwynt Lofts

Well I hope you are all keeping safe.It has certainly been a trying year, not just for racing.But with restrictions and some fanciers still, sheltering it has been a difficult season.

I will be taking orders for 2021 youngsters The birds that we have bred here, or lads who have had stock from us.Have had the following results in 2020, even though been a short season.

1st x 20

2nd x 21

3rd x 8

4th x 12

5th x 6

Federation Winners

Section Winners

Combine Winner

Its been a fantastic Season with some great feedback.We have again invested to improve the stock loft for 2021.

The Lambrechts have really done us proud this season.Again Federation Winners reported, This year we have bred 3 Winners in Ireland, from stock birds that were from us.

The Van Loons just keep performing with great success.Some great results including Federation winners.When the going gets tough they keep coming.

Results since 2017 yb -2020

Results coming from England Scotland, Ireland and Wales.

1st x 62

2nd x 61

3rd x 37

4th x 24

5th x 12

Edited by Bryngwynt Lofts

Well I hope you are all keeping safe.It has certainly been a trying year, not just for racing.But with restrictions and some fanciers still, sheltering it has been a difficult season.

I will be taking orders for 2021 youngsters The birds that we have bred here, or lads who have had stock from us.Have had the following results in 2020, even though been a short season.

1st x 20

2nd x 21

3rd x 8

4th x 12

5th x 6

Federation Winners

Section Winners

Combine Winner

It’s been a fantastic Season with some great feedback.We have again invested to improve the stock loft for 2021.

The Lambrechts have really done us proud this season.Again Federation Winners reported, This year we have bred 3 Winners in Ireland, from stock birds that were purchased from us.

The Van Loons just keep performing with great success.Some great results including Federation winners.When the going gets tough they keep coming.

I will Be offering those of you that brought birds from me in 2017–2020 racing them in 2021.

Will recieve 2 youngsters at the end of the old bird season.For providing me with weekly feedback,as to how my birds have done.

The best performing old bird (in my opinion) I will offer 2 summer bred youngsters

At the end of the 2021 Youngbird Season,after receiving weekly feedback I will offer a free kit of 2022 youngsters for the best team performance (in my opinion) The offer are only valid for those who bought 2021 youngsters off me.

So another successful season, so thank you to all who gave me feedback through the season.

1st x 62

2nd x 61

3rd x 37

4th x 24

5th x 12

excellent m8

• 4 months later...

1st x 20

2nd x 21

3rd x 8

4th x 12

5th x 6

Federation Winners

Section Winners

Combine Winner

It’s been a fantastic Season with some great feedback.We have again invested to improve the stock loft for 2021.

The Lambrechts have really done us proud this season.Again Federation Winners reported, This year we have bred 3 Winners in Ireland, from stock birds that were purchased from us.

I will Be offering those of you that brought birds from me in 2017–2020 racing them in 2021.

Will recieve 2 youngsters at the end of the old bird season.For providing me with weekly feedback,as to how my birds have done.

The best performing old bird (in my opinion) I will offer 2 summer bred youngsters

At the end of the 2021 Youngbird Season,after receiving weekly feedback I will offer a free kit of 2022 youngsters for the best team performance (in my opinion) The offer are only valid for those who bought 2021 youngsters off me.

So another successful season, so thank you to all who gave me feedback through the season.

1st x 62

2nd x 61

3rd x 37

4th x 24

5th x 12

• 4 weeks later...

Well lads just to say birds have been collected, and are on there way to you all. (Walkers arrived early so was a bit of a rush this morning)so did not get chance to take photos of all of them this morning.

Some photos as requested of the youngsters gone out this morning.

Good luck with them, will speak to you all tomorrow.

Edited by Bryngwynt Lofts

2021 old bird racing

I will Be offering those of you that had birds from me in 2017–2020 racing them in 2021.

The best performing old bird (in my opinion) I will offer 2 summer bred youngsters.

Good luck to all

Thanks

Richard

• 3 weeks later...

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders