One Loft Racing

Ryan Hay

I'm going to have a go at a one loft race next year. Been lucky in the ones I've entered before being 1st, 4th, 5th, 14th, 39th etc in final races. Algarve was the best money, I think we won 7k for being 5th so it might get a couple of entries again. Good luck at the weekend Kevin.

I'm going to have a go at a one loft race next year. Been lucky in the ones I've entered before being 1st, 4th, 5th, 14th, 39th etc in final races. Algarve was the best money, I think we won 7k for being 5th so it might get a couple of entries again. Good luck at the weekend Kevin.

Cheers Derek in way a couple welsh boys in ma bro club sadly they got lost in the semi so 1 left for sat .better than watchn that shitey football lol

I'm guessing be better with sprinters would that be right? Will have to buy some in what would yous recommend?

All depends on the weather on the day of the final I think. The biggest challenge abroad is the heat I think. Wind in their tail in around 30 degrees is a different story to wind on the nose, there are some real hard races out there. I try and cover the bases. It's great to see your doos at the top even in the hot spots.