Parastop

Don't know m8 never used it but at this time of year I don't give my birds anything other than good food and grit and minerals

me as well , but i had two with wet droppings i phoned Belga weerd explained there droppings greenish soft and they told me to get parastop as the had paratyphoid and i would be better treating the lot . this i done more fool me...

five pigeons with food on there perches tis morning to think i listened to that xxxx . birds were fine until i got parastop now a feel like killing the lot had enough been one thing after another since august , buying medicine from charletons fking sick of it !pigeons are supposed to be for joy not fking torment,, put parastop down the sink best place for it

five pigeons with food on there perches tis morning to think i listened to that xxxx . birds were fine until i got parastop now a feel like killing the lot had enough been one thing after another since august , buying medicine from charletons fking sick of it !pigeons are supposed to be for joy not fking torment,, put parastop down the sink best place for it

Don't lose heart mate these things happen hope you get sorted.atb.

Eamon, Parastop given at the recommended dosage will not make your pigeons sick. De Weerdt I would suggest has misdiagnosed your problem but fear not in he has captured your cash now. I would suggest your birds are suffering from some of these viral diseases which do the rounds. At best it will clear up in a few days and at worst it will take longer and you could have fatalities. These viral diseases cause a swelling in the digestive system and the bird can neither digest corn or water. Should they start to recover feed small easily digested grains. Once they have recovered give the proper course of Parastop or something similar to eliminate secondary infections.