Snfc

dkj

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Consider Ypres on 3rd July to suit Federation s and increased birdage move Troye to Friday 9th drop Roye .

Less channel races Andy? Think the gold cup should be easier not harder...let's get some entries in....drop Maidstone

That’s only my thoughts, at least it getting talked about, all proposals must be in by the end of the month

Do you think there will be any other options put forward rather than East David? I think not ...and much less voted in.

Do you think there will be any other options put forward rather than East David? I think not ...and much less voted in.

I think the south section guys will have a program in for the west Side

Will it pass would not think so but you never know

For me I would like a 550ml gold cup Race and 600ml Race for longest race. And a coast race for yearlings

Like testing my pigeons would like to do away with the y/b/national

Maidstone yearling National , Ypres yearling National , 520 mile race on same line, 550 mile race on same line ( Gold cup) 600 plus mile race on the same line ( longest race ) Stepping out in distance with each race like any other programme. YB Nationals 300 and 400 miles. We must keep testing the birds imo.

Maidstone yearling National , Ypres yearling National , 520 mile race on same line, 550 mile race on same line ( Gold cup) 600 plus mile race on the same line ( longest race ) Stepping out in distance with each race like any other programme. YB Nationals 300 and 400 miles. We must keep testing the birds imo.

Now your talking :emoticon-0137-clapping:

550ml/ 600ml racing is the fairest racing, because very few pigeons make it on the day or early next morning .so no matter were you stay You have a good chance of getting a good one well in . Or even a hard 500ml race

In the shorter nationals the pigeons are not split up as much and loft location is so important 1st drop

Heres a radical one for you, the Gold cup should be the longest race. It should be at least 600 miles to the central belt and liberation should be no earlier than 1pm. This gives EVERYONE a chance of winning the big yin.

I would agree with that

But getting a pigeon flying 550ml plus on the day is something else what a feeling

1603059026[/url]' post='1244117']

Heres a radical one for you, the Gold cup should be the longest race. It should be at least 600 miles to the central belt and liberation should be no earlier than 1pm. This gives EVERYONE a chance of winning the big yin.

Never happen! Back in the day when you voted for the Gold Cup race on your Rennes entry form my old man always put Nantes. Showing my age noo 😆

I would agree with that

But getting a pigeon flying 550ml plus on the day is something else what a feeling

Correct

Getting a doo at almost dark from 500+ on the day beats anything else for me ,

Think snfc has been to 4/5 different race points for the gold cup in the last five or six years every other organisation accepts you get good and bad races from 500 MLS and stick to their program so should we .

I liked Alencon

Correct

Getting a doo at almost dark from 500+ on the day beats anything else for me ,

Think snfc has been to 4/5 different race points for the gold cup in the last five or six years every other organisation accepts you get good and bad races from 500 MLS and stick to their program so should we .

I liked Alencon

Hit the nail on the head there hombre theres too much chopping and changing to the detriment of the convoy ! Long Distance racing is not meant to be easy anyone who thinks otherwise are in the wrong game