Wet Wet Droppings

i have two young birds six onth old who's dropping are wet mushy just horrible , i have tried all sort with the to cure it but to no avail even a hompathic remedy ! they are flying well and handle well i just dont understand it at all !! even put sawdust down in a deep litter to hide it but the dust done for me ,, any one had this before ?

yes with columbovac

Columbovac or Colombovac - there are two, the former is Roumanian and not approved in this country - the latter is the approved vaccine - and I have seen the unapproved one for sale on Facebook so know people are using them! Have you tried a probiotic? Oregano in the water? Acidifying the water?

Columbovac or Colombovac - there are two, the former is Roumanian and not approved in this country - the latter is the approved vaccine - and I have seen the unapproved one for sale on Facebook so know people are using them! Have you tried a probiotic? Oregano in the water? Acidifying the water?

yes i got it from the pigeon pharmacy stall at blackpool show ..

How about coccidiosis ? drinking a lot of water wet droppings same sort of signs.

there not going light ?

• 1 month later...

DOES anyone know whats wrong with these two pigeons !! they look the picture of heaith yet have watery droppings been like it since August some *expletive removed* must know !! i have tried every thing and every quack medicine out there you name it i have tried it !! been on Belgcammo for 3 days with cobel as well .. the other twelve are fine one young hen and ten old birds . some one must know whats wrong with them ? no cures no tips just tell me whats wrong !!!!

DOES anyone know whats wrong with these two pigeons !! they look the picture of heaith yet have watery droppings been like it since August some *expletive removed* must know !! i have tried every thing and every quack medicine out there you name it i have tried it !! been on Belgcammo for 3 days with cobel as well .. the other twelve are fine one young hen and ten old birds . some one must know whats wrong with them ? no cures no tips just tell me whats wrong !!!!

Something lacking when they were reared leaving a weakness in digestive system??? Total guess as I've limited knowledge in disease/infection problems, any mine go off their quarantined and they have a couple days to pick up or they're gone... They or their offspring probably the first ones to go down when get a hard day.

Again just an opinion as you've had this thread running and nobody seems to have found a 'cure'