Winter Series

JonesyBhoy

Dumbarton Pigeon Club Winter Series

We plan to try and have a race every Saturday or Sunday (weather dependent) in November... for guys with latebreds / doos that have been injured etc..

Hopefully a few 50 Milers and 1 or 2 from 80 mile...

It will all be very much play it by ear...

50p a doo.. clocks set and have a wee NOM gamble or what ever else suits...

Anyone interested get in touch.. open to absolutely everyone ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Dumbarton Pigeon Club Winter Series

We plan to try and have a race every Saturday or Sunday (weather dependent) in November... for guys with latebreds / doos that have been injured etc..

Hopefully a few 50 Milers and 1 or 2 from 80 mile...

It will all be very much play it by ear...

50p a doo.. clocks set and have a wee NOM gamble or what ever else suits...

Anyone interested get in touch.. open to absolutely everyone ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Am interested will there be pool and prizes

Your right Mr NHS btw I am the puppet master

Oh my... I’m embarrassed for you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I note some posts on this thread have been removed while a reference to a “puppet master “ has been retained.

I would suggest that moderation on this site is,at best biased, and at worst corrupt. Then we wonder why people don’t post.

I note some posts on this thread have been removed while a reference to a “puppet master “ has been retained.

I would suggest that moderation on this site is,at best biased, and at worst corrupt. Then we wonder why people don’t post.

Robert i am up-set that you can criticize the Moderators on site . they do a fantastic job , un-paid volunteers with great character and knowledge . there only shortfall is knowledge about "West coast pigeon politics" . none are biased or corrupt . if the fact that "puppet master" was not seen as offensive by them , then that is purely an interpretation . andy .

Robert i am up-set that you can criticize the Moderators on site . they do a fantastic job , un-paid volunteers with great character and knowledge . there only shortfall is knowledge about "West coast pigeon politics" . none are biased or corrupt . if the fact that "puppet master" was not seen as offensive by them , then that is purely an interpretation . andy .

Sadly Andy the term “puppet masterâ€:wasn’t even a veiled insult. It was directed at an individual and every fancier knows who that is given the present scenario. It’s not a West Coast thing the rules are National.

There would have been no need for me to criticise or you to be upset had the moderator in question used his powers of censorship in an unbiased manner. I won’t say any more as I was only concern was the moderators lack of neutrality in my opinion.

moderators are doing a good job, and at times not easy, so please don't down them , I unfortunately not on much just now as a bit under the weather, and its left to andy Burgess to look after things, which he has the experience to do so, so please lets have the site, and the site is not the place to discuss SHU doings,

PS, and hopefully this post deals with the 10 reports I had on site,

Robert I was the moderator that unapproved the threads on the Winter series thread, this was after having 9 messages from a member informing me about slanderous comments. Being from the North of Ireland I haven't got too much knowledge as to scenario you have mentioned. I hold my hands up about the puppet master remark being left on the thread as it was over looked. I removed it immediately this morning when I seen your comment, so I can only apologise for missing it when looking over the thread during the night.